This is not just build.prop dpi mods! Hybrid engine allows you to target apps individually. You get to pick their actual layouts which can tranform content drastically. Keep in mind, this has nothing to do with build.prop hacks or DPI changes. We list all layouts an app brings, you choose one, its as easy as that. It does not matter if your device runs itself in Phone-, Phablet or Tablet-UI, your apps will always look as you like. On top of that you can scale apps, to fit your screen, that way you can even bring full fledged tablet apps and make them run perfectly. Nothing will break, nothing will shrink, your market will be fine. Additionally we have rewritten many parts of the android framework and fixed countless of AOSP bugs to make way for these modifications - our "tablet mode" runs better on a phone than on a real tablet, that is guaranteed.
ParanoidAndroid's newest invention. Define apps in your regular hybrid panel. See your phone fade into the color definition of your current app, press home or go elsewhere and it fades back. Create as many combinations you like, you can even dabble with opacity. This feature is made possible by our hybrid engine, which is unique to this rom.
- RECOVERY: YOU NEED TO FULL WIPE IF YOU ARE COMING FROM ANOTHER ROM
- RECOVERY: Install Zip: Rom: pa_tf700t-2.53-04NOV2012-122105.zip
- RECOVERY: Install Zip: Gapps: gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip
- RECOVERY: Wipe Cache Partition
- RECOVERY: Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Reboot and edit your Apps Dpi and Layout under Settings/Paranoid Settings
- Previous jellybean versions: tf700t
- Our webpage: http://www.paranoid-rom.com/
- Complete guide to ParanoidPreferences: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1927208
- Get PA synced to your dropbox folder automatically, apply here (Mention version): http://forum.xda-developers.com/priv...ewpm&u=4616270
- Themes and other goodies you can find here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1646034