Our goal is to enrich Googles Jelly Bean experience with cherry picks from Samsungs successful TouchWiz Nature UX environment. It is not a ported TouchWiz ROM, it is based on the very stable and customizable CodenameAndroid ROM.
We decided to include some apps, which were ported by us and other xda-members and some apps from google play to get many Samsung features. We think it is useful and completes the Android experience, but some of you might think it’s ‘Bloat’. So we decided to put many apps in data-partition. That way they can be updated through Google Play or uninstalled like regular apps.
- All Codename Android 3.6 Features (see original thread)
- Samsung TouchWizUX
TouchWizUX Launcher Features ported from Galaxy S3 by Froilson, we adopted it for Nexus 7)
- 6×6 Home Screen Apps-Grid
- Up to 7 Home Screens
- 6 apps in dock bar + menu
- Page indicator for quick navigation (Home, Menu & Widgets)
- 6×6 Drawer Apps-Grid
- 4×3 Widgets Preview
- Folders in App Drawer!
- Drawer View Types: Customizable grid, Alphabetical grid, Listview
- Hide applications
- Share Apps
- Very smooth AND responsive performance
Included Apps and Media
- Samsung S3 Accuweather Widget
- Samsung Task Manager
- Samsung Memo App
- Samsung Yahoo News Widget
- Samsung Wallpapers modded with HD Pictures from Galaxy Note 10.1
- Samsung Paper Artist from Galaxy Note 2
- Samsung ChatON
- Samsung TecTile (NFC)
- Samsung Clock
- Samsung S3 Notification Sounds
- Samsung S3 Alarms
- Samsung S3 System Sounds
- Samsung App Icons
- Google Apps
- MX Player
- Super Video (Pop up Play)
- Astro FileManager
- Smart Rotator (important!)
1. Flash via Recovery or ROM Manager. It will reboot automatically.
Wiping is only needed if you should encounter unexpected problems.
- Touchwiz Launcher Landscape mode: doesn’t work properly. Please use Smart Rotator to disable Rotation for touchWiz App only. 1. Open Smart Rotator 2. Select TouchWiz home and set ‘Auto for all’. 3. Select ‘TouchWiz home’ once again and set ‘Portrait’. 4. Now exit the app and make sure Rotation is locked (check symbol in notification drawer
- Weird Shadows: remove the apps with the broken shadow from the home screen. Adding them the next time everything will look fine
special thanks to 02Luis02 for supporting me and madphone
Donations are welcome: