Originally Posted by Silesh.Nair
Procedure for decompiling/compiling apk
Copy your roms framework files( Usually only framework-res.apk, but are different for different phones ) and the apk that you want to decompile to apktool folder.
Extract resources using the command given below.
If there are more, then extract them too using the format
Decompile the apk you want to mod using the command
This will create a folder with the contents of the extracted apk. The folder will have the same name as the apk.
Make changes. Compile the changes using the command
If all goes well, your new apk will be created.
---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------
I need the other framework files to decompile.
Guess i put my words wrongly... here's what i did:
1. Flash ROM via sdfuse
2. Link CMW recovery via sdfuse
3. getspace and superuser via CMW recovery
4. replace librapid-ril-core.so
5. adb pull framework-res
6. apk if framework-res.apk and lenovo-res.apk
7. apk d framework-res.apk
8. add google location line fix at array.xml
9. apk b framework-res
10. Pulled META-INF folder from original framework-res.apk and added into the modded apk
11. Overwrote the phone's apk inside /system/framework with Root Explorer
12. Rebooted instantly but stuck at "For those who do" screen
I also noticed in your previous mod for Holandeserrante, you added in this:
May i know what is this for?