FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[ROOT][CWM][ROM's] Lenovo IdeaPhone (LePhone) K860(i)

151 posts
Thanks Meter: 85
 
By Arne_B, Senior Member on 26th September 2012, 01:40 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th December 2012, 02:04 PM |#61  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Rooting k860 is just the same with rooting p700... check lenovo mobile ph forums... sorry cant post links atm
 
 
4th December 2012, 02:53 PM |#62  
k1llerm's Avatar
Member
Flag Nicosia
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugged666

Any news when will k860 be upgraded to jellybean?

No one knows ! But there are some unoficial 4.1 roms in chinese forums ! I will test one later today and i will upload it here !
5th December 2012, 05:34 AM |#63  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I found the answer.. hope its true lenovo k860 jellybean update ttp://bbs.lephone.cc/thread-485062-1-1.html
5th December 2012, 12:21 PM |#64  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Thanks very much guys I have been looking for thred like this cuz I'm getting my k860 in a weeks time. k1llerm, is the rom u posted with google play, and no chinese useless apps etc? Sry for my probbly stypid question but I'm kinda new in flashing/rooting thing. Peace
5th December 2012, 12:25 PM |#65  
Junior Member
Flag Middlesex
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladog8

Thanks very much guys I have been looking for thred like this cuz I'm getting my k860 in a weeks time. k1llerm, is the rom u posted with google play, and no chinese useless apps etc? Sry for my probbly stypid question but I'm kinda new in flashing/rooting thing. Peace

I installed the rom K1llerm linked to. It has no chinese apps and has worked just fine. All props to K1llerm cheers mate.
5th December 2012, 06:59 PM |#66  
k1llerm's Avatar
Member
Flag Nicosia
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
i try the unofficial 4.1 rom and it is very laggy and , without market and FC many times ! so it is no mean to upload it ! or if you want to test it just tell me
@n3llyboy you are wellcome mate

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugged666

I found the answer.. hope its true lenovo k860 jellybean update ttp://bbs.lephone.cc/thread-485062-1-1.html

lets hope it is true my friend !
6th December 2012, 02:57 PM |#67  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I dnt know rom flashing yet and i dnt own k860 but lenovo p700. Im from philippines and we have official lenovo mobile here... as far as i know, all units ship toour country have english rom already with google play installed and no chinese apps.

So you guys bought k860 from china with no google play preinstalled?
6th December 2012, 03:57 PM |#68  
k1llerm's Avatar
Member
Flag Nicosia
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugged666

I dnt know rom flashing yet and i dnt own k860 but lenovo p700. Im from philippines and we have official lenovo mobile here... as far as i know, all units ship toour country have english rom already with google play installed and no chinese apps.

So you guys bought k860 from china with no google play preinstalled?

yes ! without google play and full of chinese apps :P they relese official rom with market and without chinese apps and now is perfect !
7th December 2012, 08:16 PM |#69  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
k860 english ROM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1llerm

yes ! without google play and full of chinese apps :P they relese official rom with market and without chinese apps and now is perfect !

I can not believe thatsomeone has this modell with google play and in normal englis rom

I was so stupid to buy from the chinabuye.com and for me it is only available to download apps (mostly not working) from the lenovo store
dissapointing and unbeliveable why it is logical for the creators to setup a lenovo store besides the google play

I will read this forum carefully and try to setup english rom like the other REALLY android phones has

P.
7th December 2012, 09:08 PM |#70  
k1llerm's Avatar
Member
Flag Nicosia
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hizsakpeter

I can not believe thatsomeone has this modell with google play and in normal englis rom

I was so stupid to buy from the chinabuye.com and for me it is only available to download apps (mostly not working) from the lenovo store
dissapointing and unbeliveable why it is logical for the creators to setup a lenovo store besides the google play

I will read this forum carefully and try to setup english rom like the other REALLY android phones has

P.

Check the link on post #56 it has everything you need to root and the english rom plus instructions inside
8th December 2012, 10:34 PM |#71  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
lenevo k860 roting
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1llerm

Check the link on post #56 it has everything you need to root and the english rom plus instructions inside

Hi ! I have alredy downloaded that rar file that was in the 56th. post at this forum.

Once I was succesfully changed the rom in a motorola defy but it was a cianogenmod type rom and it was not so complicated.

Do you thing that I can try this rom chaning into my new lenovo ?

thanks a lot ...
I have to tell I'am fearing from the complications and I do not want to drop this phone away after 3 weeks...
But the chinese lenovo store and rom is really dissapointing..
thanks : Peter

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
k860
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes