Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,239 Members 48,977 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROOT][CWM][ROM's] Lenovo IdeaPhone (LePhone) K860(i)

Tip us?

rugged666
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Rooting k860 is just the same with rooting p700... check lenovo mobile ph forums... sorry cant post links atm

k1llerm
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugged666 View Post
Any news when will k860 be upgraded to jellybean?
No one knows ! But there are some unoficial 4.1 roms in chinese forums ! I will test one later today and i will upload it here !

rugged666
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I found the answer.. hope its true lenovo k860 jellybean update ttp://bbs.lephone.cc/thread-485062-1-1.html

vladog8
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Thanks very much guys I have been looking for thred like this cuz I'm getting my k860 in a weeks time. k1llerm, is the rom u posted with google play, and no chinese useless apps etc? Sry for my probbly stypid question but I'm kinda new in flashing/rooting thing. Peace

n3llyboy
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladog8 View Post
Thanks very much guys I have been looking for thred like this cuz I'm getting my k860 in a weeks time. k1llerm, is the rom u posted with google play, and no chinese useless apps etc? Sry for my probbly stypid question but I'm kinda new in flashing/rooting thing. Peace
I installed the rom K1llerm linked to. It has no chinese apps and has worked just fine. All props to K1llerm cheers mate.

k1llerm
Old
Thanks Meter 8
i try the unofficial 4.1 rom and it is very laggy and , without market and FC many times ! so it is no mean to upload it ! or if you want to test it just tell me
@n3llyboy you are wellcome mate

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Quote:
I found the answer.. hope its true lenovo k860 jellybean update ttp://bbs.lephone.cc/thread-485062-1-1.html
lets hope it is true my friend !

rugged666
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I dnt know rom flashing yet and i dnt own k860 but lenovo p700. Im from philippines and we have official lenovo mobile here... as far as i know, all units ship toour country have english rom already with google play installed and no chinese apps.

So you guys bought k860 from china with no google play preinstalled?

k1llerm
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
I dnt know rom flashing yet and i dnt own k860 but lenovo p700. Im from philippines and we have official lenovo mobile here... as far as i know, all units ship toour country have english rom already with google play installed and no chinese apps.

So you guys bought k860 from china with no google play preinstalled?
yes ! without google play and full of chinese apps :P they relese official rom with market and without chinese apps and now is perfect !

hizsakpeter
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default k860 english ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1llerm View Post
yes ! without google play and full of chinese apps :P they relese official rom with market and without chinese apps and now is perfect !
I can not believe thatsomeone has this modell with google play and in normal englis rom

I was so stupid to buy from the chinabuye.com and for me it is only available to download apps (mostly not working) from the lenovo store
dissapointing and unbeliveable why it is logical for the creators to setup a lenovo store besides the google play

I will read this forum carefully and try to setup english rom like the other REALLY android phones has

P.

k1llerm
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by hizsakpeter View Post
I can not believe thatsomeone has this modell with google play and in normal englis rom

I was so stupid to buy from the chinabuye.com and for me it is only available to download apps (mostly not working) from the lenovo store
dissapointing and unbeliveable why it is logical for the creators to setup a lenovo store besides the google play

I will read this forum carefully and try to setup english rom like the other REALLY android phones has

P.
Check the link on post #56 it has everything you need to root and the english rom plus instructions inside