Updated my custom ROM to version 2.03, and sharing it just in case someone else outside my local forum is interested:
THIS IS FOR K860 not sure if it's working for K860i (although i'm using K860i kernel source code)
- Working USSD and Market fix.
- Base ROM: Latest 130424 Jelly Bean 4.1.2.
- Swap uboot.bin from other version, (130424 uboot.bin broken recovery option through boot loader menu A)
- Custom made kernel, modded & compiled from K860i JB source code.
- Add i/o schedulers: ROW, SIO, & V(R).
- Default i/o scheduler set to ROW instead of CFQ (standar stock K860).
- Busybox installed.
- Root-ed, Superuser manager using Koush's (creator of Clockworkmod), all credits goes to him.
- Init.d support.
- Playstore compatibility and USSD fix.
- GApps (Google Apps) for JB 4.1.2 included, using package from Formula84
- Apex launcher.
- Set default language to English
- Lots of Ringtones.
- Added Cootek TouchPal keyboard.
- Lenovo's app debloated
- 4 way reboot, thanks to Kahvitahra of XDA-Developers.
- Changes from my v2.02: some build.prop tweak for less UI glitch, Themed UI - BLACK - Quick Setting Toggler button from JB 4.2
- Default governor (pegasusq) tweaks for more responsive CPU.
- GPU rendering for UI (may cause small glitch).
- Tweaks for better battery life (sleep mode; disable normalize and new fair sleeper;dll).
- Low memory killer (Minfree) tweaks.
- Increase eMMC readahead buffer size.
- Some minor VM tweaks for better performance.
- Navbar size set to 25dpi (default 40dpi).
- SQLite database and auto Zipalign optimized (set on timely event, not at every boot).
- GPS localized (to Asia, mind you...for other region should tweak GPS.conf file)
- Google Chrome browser (due to surface_flinger service been disabled by default, if enabled through init boot chrome will work but also cause off-power battery charging error).
- How to set Alarm: go to clock, add alarm, set ringtone first prior to checking the "turn alarm on checkbox", original ringtones were removed due to chinese filenaming, therefore setting alarm by directly checking the turn alarm on checkbox will cause FC.
Disclaimer and notes:
- As always DIYOR (Do It on Your Own Risk)...
- Warranty Void.
- DO NOT OTA UPDATE.
- This ROM does not erase current data and apps, therefore wiping data and cache prior to flashing is recommended especially when upgrading from ICS, failure to do so will often lead to app FC. Restoring apps using any backup application should also restore apps only not apps+data.
Warning: this is my local file-sharing, contains lots of a*d*f*l*y banner and those are not my doing, i'm taking no advantage of my sharing.
Please set language to english just in case.
Mirror on Dev-Host, by my Kaskus Bro Farhanito:
Downloads link tested, downloaded file flashed tested, should be no problem with file. Happy Flashing..