OP Gary Key

26th September 2012, 03:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1,612

87 posts
Good Day,

Official Press Statement -

Dear Valued ASUS Customers,

We are pleased to announce that we will soon be rolling out a major software update for both the ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity (TF700) and ASUS Transformer Pad Prime (TF201), which will bring Android™ 4.1, Jelly Bean to the devices. We always strive to deliver the latest updates for our customers – we hope you enjoy it.

Thank you for your continued support.

North American Update -
For those users in the US and Canada, the 10.4.2.15 Release should be available within the next 48 hours.
The Following 79 Users Say Thank You to Gary Key For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th September 2012, 03:27 PM   |  #2  
Flag Iowa
Thanks Meter: 46

217 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Key

Good Day,

We are pleased to announce that we will soon be rolling out a major software update for both the ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity (TF700) and ASUS Transformer Pad Prime (TF201), which will bring Android™ 4.1, Jelly Bean to the devices. We always strive to deliver the latest updates for our customers – we hope you enjoy it.

North American Update -
For those users in the US and Canada, the 10.4.2.15 Release should be available within the next 48 hours.

Nice. Any word as to whether or not the ANR issues have been fixed (or can be fixed) in this update?
26th September 2012, 03:36 PM   |  #3  
Flag Nashua, NH
Thanks Meter: 58

348 posts
More
Also, Does it fix the lack of being able to transfer data from the Prime to a PC through the charger port without having to transfer it to the MicroSD card first?
26th September 2012, 03:37 PM   |  #4  
Flag Sta. Rosa, Laguna
Thanks Meter: 34

289 posts
More
OMG AWYEAAH JB IS NEAR!!!!...... Sorry to ask, but you have any news for eta in the philippines/south east asia?
26th September 2012, 03:47 PM   |  #5  
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 18

34 posts
Great news! This should be really useful for ironing out the remaining issues on existing TF700 JB ROMs!
26th September 2012, 03:49 PM   |  #6  
Flag Lake Forest, CA
Thanks Meter: 2,645

1,835 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordache16

Nice. Any word as to whether or not the ANR issues have been fixed (or can be fixed) in this update?

Well, I'd like to say... try it to know... there are those (like me) who never had problems with ANRs, even on official builds....
26th September 2012, 03:51 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 7

77 posts
Fantastic. This is the official word I've been waiting to hear. Thank you very much for keeping our devices going, and for coming to the community first. Props. <3
26th September 2012, 04:23 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 18

176 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akkeresu

Fantastic. This is the official word I've been waiting to hear. Thank you very much for keeping our devices going, and for coming to the community first. Props. <3

Me too - wonder why he did not update the sticky..?
26th September 2012, 04:30 PM   |  #9  
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 124

572 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Key

Good Day,

North American Update -

Thank you Gary
26th September 2012, 04:52 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 32

296 posts
So, 48 hours of jubilant speculation followed by months of disappointed recrimination!

The Following User Says Thank You to dgjl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread