Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,692 Members 39,723 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: How should I include add ons/options
In main rom, using AROMA installer 186 72.94%
In a separate Tweak tool.zip using AROMA installer 69 27.06%
Voters: 255. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM 4.1.2] JELLYBAM - v1.2.0 [12/07] [HTC One XL] [PA.AOKP.CM10] [4.2 Apps] [AROMA]

Tip us?

bpear96
Old
(Last edited by bpear96; 27th September 2012 at 03:17 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2425

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by InflatedTitan View Post
Bpear, I'm mighty confused on the gapps link you provided.. can you tell which ones to download in slightly better detail?

Sent from my One X using xda premium
yeah sorry about that. Here is download link to the Gapps I recommend http://goo.im/devs/Formula84/gapps-j...-Formula84.zip
Current phone: Google Nexus 4 w/ LTE - Paranoid Android + Franco w/ART
Current tablet: 2013 Nexus 7 32GB - ParanoidAndroid
Desktop: elementaryOS Luna + Windows 8.1 for gaming..

Awaiting surgery: S-OFF! AT&T HTC One X - CarbonROM (My builds)

Want Band 4(T-Mobile in USA, check Band 4 carriers here) LTE on your Nexus 4? Flash my AIO N4 LTE Enabler zip!
Tech news site: http://gizmoluster.com
The Following User Says Thank You to bpear96 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bpear96
Old
(Last edited by bpear96; 27th September 2012 at 03:17 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2425

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2sweet View Post
Am I the only one having trouble with Google now saying that location services is off even though I have it turned on in settings? If so does anyone know how I can fix this? Other than this the rom seems awesome great job.
Yeah im having that problem to, ill look into . Good thing I released this as a beta. And thank you!

Want Band 4(T-Mobile in USA, check Band 4 carriers here) LTE on your Nexus 4? Flash my AIO N4 LTE Enabler zip!

bpear96
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2425

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by smjfosho View Post
Does this have hardware key remapping?

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app
Yes it does, Settings >> Interface >> Hardware keys

InflatedTitan
Old
Thanks Meter 1137
Running smooth as eggs. Noticed when in developer options, pressing "developer tools" and "device information" it'll force close entire settings app.. just a heads up

Sent from my One X using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to InflatedTitan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Hydromea
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Sorry to be ignorant, but what makes this ROM special/different from CM10 and AOKP? I read through the list of CNA features and most of them seem just like CM10's features. Please enlighten me.

bpear96
Old
(Last edited by bpear96; 27th September 2012 at 03:41 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2425

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydromea View Post
Sorry to be ignorant, but what makes this ROM special/different from CM10 and AOKP? I read through the list of CNA features and most of them seem just like CM10's features. Please enlighten me.
It is similar to AOKP and CM10. The Codename Android team cherry picks features from all over the place. CNA has alot of AOKPs features, and some from CM10, like the Hardware Key mapping option. Some of there own, and some from other sources besides AOKP and CM10
This isnt stock CNA though, I added some of my own features/changes, such as OTA updating (thanks to otaupdatecenter.pro), included some more apps etc. I will slowly be adding more features.

Just another option. Since PA, AOKP,MIUI and CM10 are all already being done for this phone, I thought id try something different.

The Following User Says Thank You to bpear96 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ptesmoke
Old
Thanks Meter 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpear96 View Post
It is similar to AOKP and CM10. The Codename Android team cherry picks features from all over the place. CNA has alot of AOKPs features, and some from CM10, like the Hardware Key mapping option. Some of there own, and some from other sources besides AOKP and CM10
This isnt stock CNA though, I added some of my own features/changes, such as OTA updating (thanks to otaupdatecenter.pro), included some more apps etc. I will slowly be adding more features.

Just another option. Since PA, AOKP,MIUI and CM10 are all already being done for this phone, I thought id try something different.
Thnx buddy much appreciated!

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium
The depressing thing about tennis is, no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall. -Mitch Hedberg

mlaws90
Old
Thanks Meter 2202
Great job on the new/updated rom I'm using CNA on my SGS3 right now, newly released also. I used Rebel ROM in the past it was very nice(got my HOX on Day 1). ASOP style with sense camera, desense'd, I can see another ROM like this being useful when Jellybean is released for our device, Sense 4.5. Keep up the great work, I know we can never add the sens camera to ASOP, and this sucks but I still love HTC build quality and the deivce over all.
goo.im/devs/mlaws90 - hammerhead, flo, m7 builds
Primary Device: Nexus 5
ROM1: AICP v3.5 Nightly [04/07]
Tablet: Google Nexus 7 FHD
ROM1: ParanoidSaberDroid AOSPAL 4.2 Beta 3

monkboy24
Old
Thanks Meter 864
Oh hell yea we get ah fresh ROM to play with too!!! In my download bar right now!

tropazr
Old
Thanks Meter 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2sweet View Post
Am I the only one having trouble with Google now saying that location services is off even though I have it turned on in settings? If so does anyone know how I can fix this? Other than this the rom seems awesome great job.
I am getting force closes everytime I try to use Google Now...it is also force closing my browser. Keeps saying, "Unfortunately, Google Search has stopped". I tried to clear Google Search Data and set Google Now back up and I got to the last step "Yes, I'm In!" and it crashes.

I am also getting graphical tearing when switching apps.

Not sure if this is a problem with the ROM as I flashed rohan32's beta 2 kernel with this ROM last night.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe