Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] HTC Spark W 7.8 (US Trophy) & HTC Spark 7.8 (EU Trophy) Sianto Edition AL

OP sianto1997

28th September 2012, 12:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 233
 
426 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
Guys, I'm presenting the first Windows Phone 7.8 rom for the HTC Spark W (the HTC Trophy) & an rom for the HTC Spark (EU Trophy).

Requirements:
Spark: HSPL (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...highlight=hspl)
Spark W: HSPL (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1503298)

Features:
-Windows Phone 7.8
-Windows Phone 8 startscreen
-Windows Mobile Device Center
-USB Video Out
-Bazaar 1.7
-Regedit
-Digital Power
-Search Key Remapper
-Devstore 8
-DFT Bluetooth File Transfer
-XAP Deployer
-Opitional languages (LANGUAGEPACK)
-No font issue

HTC Spark (EU Trophy)
Download:
v1.6 (SR*)
http://htcfanboys.com/download/siant...iew&file=13925


HTC Spark W (US (Verizon) Trophy)
Download:
v1.5.5
http://www.mediafire.com/?81r7fl3i3u...oi3k3qmb4b98dc

v1.6
http://htcfanboys.com/download/siant...iew&file=14316

v1.6.2
http://htcfanboys.com/download/siant...iew&file=14311
-Fixed Camera

v1.6.3
http://htcfanboys.com/download/siant...iew&file=14314

v1.6.4 RECCOMENDED (SR*)
http://htcfanboys.com/download/siant...iew&file=14319

v2.0
http://htcfanboys.com/download/siant...iew&file=15784

With thanks to WPV & Ultrashot! & dotcompt (Deepshining) & TheXev (& commenters)
* Stable Release
Pic of proof:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120928_181911.jpg
Views:	6038
Size:	223.0 KB
ID:	1363195  
Last edited by sianto1997; 22nd November 2012 at 11:24 PM.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to sianto1997 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2012, 12:44 AM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
93 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Awesome!! Downloading now! Thank you so much!
28th September 2012, 01:40 AM   |  #3  
sinister1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 109
 
1,052 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sianto1997

Guys, I'm presenting the first Windows Phone 7.8 rom for the HTC Spark W (the HTC Mozart)

Requirements:
HSPL (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1503298)

Features:
-Windows Phone 7.8
-Windows Phone 8 startscreen
-Windows Mobile Device Center
-USB Video Out
-Bazaar 1.7
-Regedit
-Digital Power
-Search Key Remapper
-DFT Bluetooth File Transfer
-XAP Deployer
-Opitonal languages (LANGUAGEPACK)
-No font issue

Download: v1.5*
http://www.mediafire.com/?mdez65k9y4...vc9r4mo44bj823



With thanks to WPV & Ultrashot! & dotcompt (Deepshining)
* Because of my other ROM versions

Not working; gets to 84% and stops.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

I'm getting a RUU_signed.nbh is corrupted error while extracting.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by blarsen1620

Awesome!! Downloading now! Thank you so much!

Did you manage to get yours to work? I could not. I keep getting errors and it stops at 84%
The Following User Says Thank You to sinister1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2012, 01:46 AM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
93 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister1

Not working; gets to 84% and stops.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

I'm getting a RUU_signed.nbh is corrupted error while extracting.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------



Did you manage to get yours to work? I could not. I keep getting errors and it stops at 84%

Worked for me....just be sure to select both parts and extract them to the same folder, at the same time, (hold ctrl and select both) and you should be good to go.
28th September 2012, 03:46 AM   |  #5  
sinister1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 109
 
1,052 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blarsen1620

Worked for me....just be sure to select both parts and extract them to the same folder, at the same time, (hold ctrl and select both) and you should be good to go.

Yeah, maybe it was a bad download; I'm re-downloanding now. Fingers crossed.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Cool, it was a bad download. : ) I am now running 7.8...

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Crap! now Zune nor my computer detect the phone at all, I can't charge it or sync content WTF?
The Following User Says Thank You to sinister1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2012, 04:30 AM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
93 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Ya same charging problem here too. Plugging it into a charger turns the screen on like its gonna do something but that's it.
28th September 2012, 04:35 AM   |  #7  
sinister1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 109
 
1,052 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sianto1997

Guys, I'm presenting the first Windows Phone 7.8 rom for the HTC Spark W (the HTC Mozart)

Requirements:
HSPL (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1503298)

Features:
-Windows Phone 7.8
-Windows Phone 8 startscreen
-Windows Mobile Device Center
-USB Video Out
-Bazaar 1.7
-Regedit
-Digital Power
-Search Key Remapper
-DFT Bluetooth File Transfer
-XAP Deployer
-Opitonal languages (LANGUAGEPACK)
-No font issue

Download: v1.5*
http://www.mediafire.com/?mdez65k9y4...vc9r4mo44bj823



With thanks to WPV & Ultrashot! & dotcompt (Deepshining)
* Because of my other ROM versions

I would give thanks but half of the stuff listed is either missing or doesn't work. There are no font issues, the phone and texting work but that's it. It doesn't have DFT Bluetooth File Transfer, nor Bazar or digital power and so on the only thing it does have is USB Video Out which crashes and makes the phone reboot.

Further more my PC doesn't detect the phone so I can't sync my music, pics or side load or anything. Looks like I'll be going back to Tango
The Following User Says Thank You to sinister1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2012, 04:38 AM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister1

I would give thanks but half of the stuff listed is either missing or doesn't work. There are no font issues, the phone and texting work but that's it. It doesn't have DFT Bluetooth File Transfer, nor Bazar or digital power and so on the only thing it does have is USB Video Out which crashes and makes the phone reboot.

Further more my PC doesn't detect the phone so I can't sync my music, pics or side load or anything. Looks like I'll be going back to Tango

have you tried windows mobile device center, fire it up
28th September 2012, 04:41 AM   |  #9  
sinister1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 109
 
1,052 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsaicommando

have you tried windows mobile device center, fire it up

Just tried it and it comes up as no device detected as well. : (
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinister1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2012, 04:57 AM   |  #10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister1

Just tried it and it comes up as no device detected as well. : (

ouch

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by blarsen1620

Ya same charging problem here too. Plugging it into a charger turns the screen on like its gonna do something but that's it.

everything else running fine??

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes