I am not an experienced developer. I'm more along the lines of a hacker, so I won't be able to fix bugs, outside of a compiler/builder's knowledge. I will be able to try as hard as I can to though
It is for the p-series tablets (p4wifi, p4, p4tmo, p4vzw).
- CWM/TWRP: Wipe System, Data/Factory, Cache, Dalvik Cache.
- Install ROM:
GTP7510 (p4wifi) - mirror - Latest Version: pa_p4wifi-2.99-1.9b.zip
GTP7500 (p4) - mirror - Latest Version: pa_p4-2.99-1.9a.zip
SGH-T859 (p4tmo) - mirror - Latest Version: pa_p4tmo-2.99-1.9a.zip
SCH-I905 (p4vzw) - mirror - Latest Version: pa_p4vzw-2.99-1.9a.zip
- Install Gapps (20121011): Gapps
- If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:
- Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
- ... stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten
- ... explain your issue as precise as you can, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread
What doesn't work:
- Paranoid Android Devs
- Cyanogenmod Team
- Yasir Javed Ansari
-Anything that doesn't work in CM10
-The date and Time are messed up without Gapps (GMT 0). Fix
You tell me