FORUMS

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more

Discover XDA: Discover Greater

We’ve all been there at some point in our XDA lives; we used to spend hours browsing over the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][4.1.2][p-series][12/18/12] ParanoidAndroid 2.99 [1.9a]

28th September 2012, 09:13 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D2dyno

New build - 0.2 Uploaded!

This version fixes:
-DPI issues
-Changed preferences to Nexus 7 preferences.

Is the wifi fixed??

Issue I have is both my pc's dont see the tab now so to get access back I have to roll back to ICS and download build 0.2 and before I go through the re install I just need to know please should I wait for wifi fix. (yes its turned on under developer options)

Appreciate your quick updates and new build
 
 
28th September 2012, 09:15 PM |#22  
D2dyno's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Winter Haven, FL
Thanks Meter: 308
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobileguynz

Is the wifi fixed??

Issue I have is both my pc's dont see the tab now so to get access back I have to roll back to ICS and download build 0.2 and before I go through the re install I just need to know please should I wait for wifi fix. (yes its turned on under developer options)

Appreciate your quick updates and new build

Wait for a few seconds, I'm going to see if I can get USB working.
The Following User Says Thank You to D2dyno For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2012, 09:23 PM |#23  
scaryshark's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 208
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D2dyno

Wait for a few seconds, I'm going to see if I can get USB working.

As a heads up pershoot is now updating the kernel & device tree for ics/jb again. This might help with ironing out those last few remaining bugs

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda app-developers app
28th September 2012, 09:27 PM |#24  
D2dyno's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Winter Haven, FL
Thanks Meter: 308
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaryshark

As a heads up pershoot is now updating the kernel & device tree for ics/jb again. This might help with ironing out those last few remaining bugs

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda app-developers app

That would be great!

Also, I think I found the Wi-Fi fix, but don't get your hopes up, it could be nothing.

I am uploading a new version with 3 new changes:

-Added Root Browser Lite by Jrummy
-Added possible Wi-Fi Fix
-Changed preferences back (Nexus 7 preferences were worse than previous ones.)
The Following User Says Thank You to D2dyno For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2012, 10:02 PM |#25  
D2dyno's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Winter Haven, FL
Thanks Meter: 308
 
Donate to Me
More
Supposed Wi-Fi fix didn't work. Guess I'll have to wait for someone to get back to me on this issue.

Going to put another build together with fine tuned DPI settings(DPI fixed)
The Following User Says Thank You to D2dyno For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2012, 11:12 PM |#26  
D2dyno's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Winter Haven, FL
Thanks Meter: 308
 
Donate to Me
More
Ok,

Unless someone tells me how to get Wi-Fi working, or fix something, 0.4 is the last build for the weekend.

0.4 changes:

-DPI should be fully operable
-Synced with Pershoots latest stuffs.
-Replaced non-working Root Browser Lite with Astro File manager 4.0+
The Following User Says Thank You to D2dyno For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2012, 11:31 PM |#27  
Senior Member
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Thanks for the hard work but unless wifi is working not much point in flashing the rom as my main use requires internet access. hopefully you can get a working kernal
28th September 2012, 11:37 PM |#28  
D2dyno's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Winter Haven, FL
Thanks Meter: 308
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobileguynz

Thanks for the hard work but unless wifi is working not much point in flashing the rom as my main use requires internet access. hopefully you can get a working kernal

Have you tried flashing a different kernel over this?
28th September 2012, 11:57 PM |#29  
D2dyno's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Winter Haven, FL
Thanks Meter: 308
 
Donate to Me
More
Build 0.4 uploading, will be done in about 12 minutes.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to D2dyno For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th September 2012, 07:51 PM |#30  
D2dyno's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Winter Haven, FL
Thanks Meter: 308
 
Donate to Me
More
Moving the files to a new host, my website's host was complaining about to much usage. Will be done in about an hour.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
p4wifi, p7510, paranoidandroid, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android Development by ThreadRank