XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Official] SG Note II in the Philippines

Tip us?

babymatteo
Old
Thanks Meter 697
Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzhernan View Post
Oh a gray unit is bought from places like greenhills or sulit.com.ph or tipidcp.com. These items usually come with no warranty thats why they're cheaper. Since you're going to bring the unit abroad it would be silly to get one here with warranty. Locally I'd recommend getting from gamextreme. It's a reputable shop and they have listings on sulit.com.ph
This is great info. I guess I will prolly look at their listings and what they have.

gtizon
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Hey everyone! Yep came from the S2 forum. I actually bought your extended batt Prinz! Got this from. Greenhills. Kimstore is also reputable here. Search it on the net. They do cash on delivery.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to gtizon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

babymatteo
Old
Thanks Meter 697
Are there any prepaid plans with data plans in the Philippines? If so, which are the best ones?

prinzhernan
Old
Thanks Meter 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by babymatteo View Post
Are there any prepaid plans with data plans in the Philippines? If so, which are the best ones?
Depends which network. Both globe and smart have unlimited internet for 999 a month or 50 bucks a day. Then there's consumption based data 299 for 300mb and 499 for 1gb. Depends on your needs. I'm a globe subscriber but I suggest you do smart. Globe has horrible service at the moment, specially with their data. It's slower than a turtle!!

sicmofo
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Hey guys! Just got an international Note 2 for my dad. He's a bit of a noob when it comes to tech but he's loving it so far. This is his first smartphone so he's pretty impressed.
I would've kept it for myself but I found it waaaaaay too big for my small hands. Got it off ebay ph cheap (without the warranty. f*ck the system)

And yes there is an OTA update available but I havent updated it yet. Looks great in titanium gray
I Love Lizeuuurdssss

prinzhernan
Old
Thanks Meter 252
I was just wondering are there decent cases available locally?

gtizon
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Checked Greenhills for cases but no luck at all. Only saw one that was made of leather. Pretty fugly for 500 bucks.

prinzhernan
Old
Thanks Meter 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtizon View Post
Checked Greenhills for cases but no luck at all. Only saw one that was made of leather. Pretty fugly for 500 bucks.

Yikes. So what do you use with yours now?

gtizon
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Nothing. I just carry a synthetic cloth to make sure screen is always clean.

tenshi888
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Hey Prinz! Nice to see you here. Robby told me you were looking to get a Note2, I just got mine a few days ago from Globe. I'm also looking for the original Flip cover, all I can find around town are the non-branded ones and they look pretty flimsy in design and build. Loving my N2 so far!

-Chu S.