Big thanks to XperienceD for such gorgeous banner!
I don't have Xperia T, so I can't guarantee that this ROM works 100%. I think it does, but flash it and give me feedback, right?
Current version: XT 1.0
Release date: 29 September 2012
Release time: 15:07
Flashing method: Flashable ZIP with fabulous AROMA
Why to choose my ROM? The answer is simple - because it's the fastest ROM for Xperia T/TX. And it's not a joke... You push gas pedal and leave exactly everyone behind. Jelly Sandwich is like driving Bugatti Veyron. The second reason to choose my ROM is the developer. Maxio1998 provides great support and answers users' questions as fast as it's possible.
Jelly Sandwich is a stock Sony ICS based ROM. It works on unlocked and locked bootloader. You can use ANY ICS kernel you want. Jelly Sandwich is heavily tweaked and modded to eliminate lags, slowness and all bugs which are included in stock ROM. It has Xperia T look and apps. There are also apps from Android 4.1 Jelly Bean which are put into ROM to let you taste sweet Jelly Bean. With every update there will be more JB apps and more stuff from Android 4.1.
Download links removed as not working
1. Download ROM file and place it on SD card
2. Download and flash kernel you like (or not, if you have locked bootloader)
3. Download WiFi Modules of chosen kernel and place them on sdcard
4. Go to CWM Recovery.
5. Wipe data and cache (or choose "wipe data" in AROMA later)
6. Flash zip with ROM (customize it in AROMA as you like)
7. Flash zip with WiFi modules (unless you use stock/adv./xarc kernel or you've installed modules via AROMA already)
8. Reboot and enjoy!
1. Download latest release
2. Flash the zip via CWM
3. Reboot and enjoy Jelly Sandwich!
1. Download Flashtool PC programm
2. Download latest stock Sony ICS firmware
3. Flash it via Flashtool, but choose "exclude kernel!" (you'll be guided by instructions in programm)
4. Go to CWM Recovery (of course with ROM on sdcard)
5. Format /system via "mounts and storage in CWM"
6. Flash ROM with AROMA and reboot
Support me and awesome Jelly Sandwich by pasting these amazing banners to your signature: