Big thanks to XperienceD for such gorgeous banner!
I don't have Xperia T, so I can't guarantee that this ROM works 100%. I think it does, but flash it and give me feedback, right?
Video section (ROM shown on arc S)
Current version: XT 1.0 Release date: 29 September 2012 Release time: 15:07 Flashing method: Flashable ZIP with fabulous AROMA
W h y _ t o _ c h o o s e _ m y _ R O M ?
Why to choose my ROM? The answer is simple - because it's the fastest ROM for Xperia T/TX. And it's not a joke... You push gas pedal and leave exactly everyone behind. Jelly Sandwich is like driving Bugatti Veyron. The second reason to choose my ROM is the developer. Maxio1998 provides great support and answers users' questions as fast as it's possible.
D e s c r i p t i o n:
Jelly Sandwich is a stock Sony ICS based ROM. It works on unlocked and locked bootloader. You can use ANY ICS kernel you want. Jelly Sandwich is heavily tweaked and modded to eliminate lags, slowness and all bugs which are included in stock ROM. It has Xperia T look and apps. There are also apps from Android 4.1 Jelly Bean which are put into ROM to let you taste sweet Jelly Bean. With every update there will be more JB apps and more stuff from Android 4.1.
D o w n l o a d s:
Download links removed as not working
I n s t a l l a t i o n (if you are coming from another ROM):
1. Download ROM file and place it on SD card
2. Download and flash kernel you like (or not, if you have locked bootloader)
3. Download WiFi Modules of chosen kernel and place them on sdcard
4. Go to CWM Recovery.
5. Wipe data and cache (or choose "wipe data" in AROMA later)
6. Flash zip with ROM (customize it in AROMA as you like)
7. Flash zip with WiFi modules (unless you use stock/adv./xarc kernel or you've installed modules via AROMA already)
8. Reboot and enjoy!
I n s t a l l a t i o n (if you are coming from earlier Jelly Sandwich and I haven't announced full wipe):
1. Download latest release
2. Flash the zip via CWM
3. Reboot and enjoy Jelly Sandwich!
I n s t a l l a t i o n (if something goes wrong - bootloop, error, etc. - especially for locked bootloaders):
1. Download Flashtool PC programm
2. Download latest stock Sony ICS firmware
3. Flash it via Flashtool, but choose "exclude kernel!" (you'll be guided by instructions in programm)
4. Go to CWM Recovery (of course with ROM on sdcard)
5. Format /system via "mounts and storage in CWM"
6. Flash ROM with AROMA and reboot
S c r e e n s h o t s: (on arc S)
Support me and awesome Jelly Sandwich by pasting these amazing banners to your signature:
CLICK "THANKS" AND RATE THIS THREAD 5-STAR IF YOU LIKE MY ROM AND WANT TO HAVE OFTEN UPDATES! IT MOTIVATES!
Based on official Sony firmware 7.0.A.1.30
AROMA Installer with a lot of customization options
Support for locked and unlocked bootloaders
Pre-rooted with busybox included
SuperSU/Superuser - choice in AROMA
V6 Supercharged 100%
Time Killer Killer services.jar mod
Init.d BEST TWEAKS
Jelly Bean Adreno drivers - smoothness visible improvement
Xperia T bootanimation - WIP on new one
More space in system/media - trimmed tones
Modificated camera libraries
== Main == Google Nexus 4 - KITKAT
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 3G - CM10.2
== Previous/others ==
Samsung Galaxy Mini - CM7.2
HTC Wildfire S - MIUI v4
HTC Desire Z - CM7.2
Sony Xperia arc S - CM10.1
Sony Xperia P - Self-tuned stock JB 4.1.2
HTC One X - CM10.2
The Following User Says Thank You to MaxFTW For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
About two weeks ago at the BUILD conference in San Francisco, Microsoft unveiled Windows … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?