[Q] Samsung Galaxy S duos s7562

15th February 2013, 09:40 AM   |  #1011  
Flag Vlissingen
Thanks Meter: 4

8 posts
More
Re: [Q] Samsung Galaxy S duos s7562
Question about RAM memory info:
This phone has 465 Mb RAM. If I check the availability in e.g. ES Taskmanager, I have average 60 Mb left. However in Android itself, it says about 160 Mb. Can anybody explain this difference, and what info is true. Is it Android or ES Taskmanager?

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app
15th February 2013, 08:54 PM   |  #1012  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 26

130 posts
More
Question Transparent status bar
Guys,

Can anybody help to get the transparent status bar ?
16th February 2013, 02:20 AM   |  #1013  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 157

432 posts
help
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfreaky

http://www.droidiser.com/2012/10/how...stall-cwm.html

After you root the download directorybind software, to move game data folder like for nfs most wanted download the data files to ur pc laptop then transfer the game data folder to ur ext sd card nd install nfs most wanted offline apk file in ur phone, open directory bind-add new entry- press hold on mnt/extSdcard and select where you have saved the game data file, so it looks something like -mnt/extSdcard/folder/com.ea.games.nfs13_na/ then in the below
enter mount target path again press /sdcard/ and then select /sdcard/Android/data/com.ea.games.nfs13_na/ or if it is not present in the go to android/data folder and click on new and create the path
then click add , now check bind and ur done. now oen the nfs most wanted app
more on directory bind http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1410262

I did the what you said.but first time when I flashed with recovery after that I go to into recovery mode then there is no option for backup so I thought something went wrong.so I flashed again but this time the phone is not going in recovery mod, it just vibrates.so please help.my flashed counter is on two.in download mode it was showing custom firmware. no root yet.
16th February 2013, 09:37 AM   |  #1014  
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay dahme

dude reflash recovery.tar with odin.. this happened few time wid me also.. bt reflashing solves the problem..
and remember not to flash stockrecovery.tar.
and afterwards press vol up, down, menu and power btton for 1 or 2 sec only thn release, don keep thm press.

thanks man i did try everything u told me to do but still no working,Q:can i remove the update and RESTORE the divce to the original stock room that come with the device.
16th February 2013, 01:52 PM   |  #1015  
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 6

38 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadhj0310

thanks man i did try everything u told me to do but still no working,Q:can i remove the update and RESTORE the divce to the original stock room that come with the device.

Flash with recovery.tar when odin show pass dont allow phone to restart. When phone is shut down it will vibrate that time remove battery immidiate then again insert it and go to recovery mode:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda premium
16th February 2013, 07:46 PM   |  #1016  
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
More
rontaine 465.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimeshlmcp

Flash with recovery.tar when odin show pass dont allow phone to restart. When phone is shut down it will vibrate that time remove battery immidiate then again insert it and go to recovery mode:thumbup:

man iwant to ( thumbup ) but still not working .Q:what the cases that cwm didn't work on them?
16th February 2013, 08:42 PM   |  #1017  
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 6

38 posts
More
When phone restart it automaticaly backup to stock recovery so you get only one chance after flashing with cwm

The Following User Says Thank You to nimeshlmcp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 05:24 AM   |  #1018  
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 11

66 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimeshlmcp

When phone restart it automaticaly backup to stock recovery so you get only one chance after flashing with cwm

yes, dont let the phone boot after flashing cwm recovery, and then try getn into cwm
The Following User Says Thank You to djfreaky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 07:32 AM   |  #1019  
Thanks Meter: 7

62 posts
More
had a 22mb OTA update , but the power saving was retained
Last edited by yankeexda; 17th February 2013 at 09:29 AM.
17th February 2013, 08:46 AM   |  #1020  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 19

72 posts
More
For those trying to install big games like Vice City,etc on the external sd card,check the instructions on this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6#post38095556

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
samsung galaxy s duos s7562
Previous Thread Next Thread