Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,733 Members 54,234 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Samsung Galaxy S duos s7562

Tip us?

basloubert
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Re: [Q] Samsung Galaxy S duos s7562

Question about RAM memory info:
This phone has 465 Mb RAM. If I check the availability in e.g. ES Taskmanager, I have average 60 Mb left. However in Android itself, it says about 160 Mb. Can anybody explain this difference, and what info is true. Is it Android or ES Taskmanager?

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app

Phelin
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Question Transparent status bar

Guys,

Can anybody help to get the transparent status bar ?
Thank me if my post helped..

| X10 mini Pro - MIUI
| Samsung S Duos - Stock
| Galaxy ACE - MIUI
| IPhone 4S - JB

25vikasp
Old
Thanks Meter 155
Default help

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfreaky View Post
http://www.droidiser.com/2012/10/how...stall-cwm.html

After you root the download directorybind software, to move game data folder like for nfs most wanted download the data files to ur pc laptop then transfer the game data folder to ur ext sd card nd install nfs most wanted offline apk file in ur phone, open directory bind-add new entry- press hold on mnt/extSdcard and select where you have saved the game data file, so it looks something like -mnt/extSdcard/folder/com.ea.games.nfs13_na/ then in the below
enter mount target path again press /sdcard/ and then select /sdcard/Android/data/com.ea.games.nfs13_na/ or if it is not present in the go to android/data folder and click on new and create the path
then click add , now check bind and ur done. now oen the nfs most wanted app
more on directory bind http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1410262
I did the what you said.but first time when I flashed with recovery after that I go to into recovery mode then there is no option for backup so I thought something went wrong.so I flashed again but this time the phone is not going in recovery mod, it just vibrates.so please help.my flashed counter is on two.in download mode it was showing custom firmware. no root yet.

ahmadhj0310
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay dahme View Post
dude reflash recovery.tar with odin.. this happened few time wid me also.. bt reflashing solves the problem..
and remember not to flash stockrecovery.tar.
and afterwards press vol up, down, menu and power btton for 1 or 2 sec only thn release, don keep thm press.
thanks man i did try everything u told me to do but still no working,Q:can i remove the update and RESTORE the divce to the original stock room that come with the device.

nimeshlmcp
Old
Thanks Meter 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadhj0310 View Post
thanks man i did try everything u told me to do but still no working,Q:can i remove the update and RESTORE the divce to the original stock room that come with the device.
Flash with recovery.tar when odin show pass dont allow phone to restart. When phone is shut down it will vibrate that time remove battery immidiate then again insert it and go to recovery mode:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda premium

ahmadhj0310
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default rontaine 465.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimeshlmcp View Post
Flash with recovery.tar when odin show pass dont allow phone to restart. When phone is shut down it will vibrate that time remove battery immidiate then again insert it and go to recovery mode:thumbup:

man iwant to ( thumbup ) but still not working .Q:what the cases that cwm didn't work on them?

nimeshlmcp
Old
Thanks Meter 6

When phone restart it automaticaly backup to stock recovery so you get only one chance after flashing with cwm

The Following User Says Thank You to nimeshlmcp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

djfreaky
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimeshlmcp View Post
When phone restart it automaticaly backup to stock recovery so you get only one chance after flashing with cwm

yes, dont let the phone boot after flashing cwm recovery, and then try getn into cwm
The Following User Says Thank You to djfreaky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yankeexda
Old
(Last edited by yankeexda; 17th February 2013 at 09:29 AM.)
Thanks Meter 6
had a 22mb OTA update , but the power saving was retained

niks4101
Old
Thanks Meter 18
For those trying to install big games like Vice City,etc on the external sd card,check the instructions on this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6#post38095556

Tags
samsung galaxy s duos s7562