I Have followed the steps you have mentioned here and till step 11 everything was working fine.
Now before moving to step 12 there are two options. Either the phone is to be disconnected from PC or let it remained connected. If phone is remained connected it will not boot as when the phone starts it shows battery charging status. So I removed the phone from PC.
After that I followed step 12. The phone boots in Android System Recovery <3e> mode (Rather than in CWM recovery mode). In Android System recovery mode Home button does not work and Power buttons is used for selecting any option. Further there is no option of "Back and Restore" neither option "install zip from sdcard". The options available are:
Reboot the phone
Update from external storage
Wipe Factory Setting
Update from cache
When I choose option "Update from external storage", next screen shows the zip file "CWM-Superuser-3.1.3.zip" (which I had copied on external memory card) alongwith some other folders stored in memory. I selected "CWM-Superuser-3.1.3.zip". The updation started but an error message showed "E: Signature verification failed" and the installation was aborted.
I have tried several times the whole process but getting the same error.
Please help about this error
Here is the full guide. If you like, please press the thanks button,
CAUTION : It will VOID your Samsung Warranty and set/increase your custom flash counter.
You will also see a yellow triangle below Samsung logo during each boot.
Please take a Full NANDROID Backup using CWM once CWM is flashed. This is useful in case you want to return to Samsung Official stock ROM or in case something goes wrong.
You can flash back to stock recovery if you don't need CWM any further OR if you want to remove the yellow triangle.
Samsung stock recovery is attached below with this post.
1. Samsung Galaxy S duos S7562 Phone
2. Latest USB Drivers for Samsung Mobiles (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=961956)
3. Odin Flashing Tool (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=35)
4. CWM 5 Recovery (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=35)
5. Superuser or SuperSU ZIP (attached with this post) (any one of them)
1. Install latest USB Drivers for your Samsung Mobile in your PC.
2. Switch off your mobile.
3. Press and Hold "Vol. Down + Home + Power" buttons until the phone vibrates.
Once phone vibrates, leave all buttons.
4. It will Show you a Warning.
Press Vol. UP button to Continue.
5. Now you will see [Odin3] screen on phone which is Download Mode.
6. Connect your Phone to your PC and wait till it install the drivers.
7. Download and Extract Odin.zip
Open Odin. It will detect your phone on some COM Port.
You will see screen like this :
8. Now click on PDA and select the recovery.tar file.
Now, it will look like this :
9. Now make sure the following :
Auto-Reboot is checked.
F. Reset Time is checked.
All others are unchecked.
Click on start.
Odin will start flashing.
wait for atleast 2-3 minutes.
Odin will automatically reboot your phone and you will see Pass written on Odin.
Keep the phone connected to your PC.
10. Let the phone boot properly and then close the odin.
11. Now, for Rooting, you have two options.
Superuser or SuperSU. Both works good, you can choose any of them.
so, Download CWM-Superuser-3.1.3.zip OR CWM-SuperSU-v0.96.zip and copy to your MicroSD card.
If you don't have MicroSD card, you can copy it to phone's internal SD card memory.
12. Boot into CWM Recovery Mode by :
Vol. UP + Vol. Down + Home + Power
Keep all of these pressed until you see samsung logo and then release.
Use Vol. Up and Down to navigate and to select, use Home button. To go back, press Power button.
IMPORTANT : GO to "Back and Restore" and create a FULL NADROID BACKUP by using "backup" option. It will be very useful in case something goes wrong.
- "install zip from sdcard"
- choose zip from sdcard (if files are in external microsd)
OR choose zip from internal sdcard (if file are in phone's internal sd card memory)
navigate to CWM-Superuser-3.1.3.zip OR CWM-SuperSU-v0.96.zip and select it.
Go back using power button to CWM Home screen and reboot the phone.