dSploit is an Android network analysis and penetration suite which aims to offer to IT security experts/geeks the most complete and advanced professional toolkit to perform network security assesments on a mobile device.
Once dSploit is started, you will be able to easily map your network, fingerprint alive hosts operating systems and running services, search for known vulnerabilities, crack logon procedures of many tcp protocols, perform man in the middle attacks such as password sniffing ( with common protocols dissection ), real time traffic manipulation, etc, etc .
It's still in beta stage so unexpected behaviour could happen, after all i need b-testers for this reason
- An Android device with at least the 2.3 ( Gingerbread ) version of the OS. ( 2.3 support since v1.0.5b ).
- The device must be rooted
- The device must have a BusyBox full install, this means with every utility installed ( not the partial installation ).
What i need
- Beta testers.
- Designers to improve application icon and graphics.
- Android programmers to help me with future releases.
The precompiled apk can be downloaded from https://github.com/evilsocket/dsploit/downloads ( download the latest release you find ), make sure you have the option to install apps from third party sources enabled.
Crash Reporting & Submit an Issue
The app has an automatic crash reporting system, therefore if something nasty happens i will be informed via email with the crash detail ( no personal details are sent ), if you want to submit a new bug, use this page and provide every detail you can, such as your device model, Android version installed and so on.