[CLOSED][APP][2.3+] dSploit v1.0.31b - An Android network penetration suite

Do you think the dSploit project needs a website with a forum and maybe some doc ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

McSpidey95

Jun 23, 2019
Ld library path bug

[*]Fixed issue #35 : LD_LIBRARY_PATH bug ( well it's not really fixed, but the user gets a message if his rom is not compatible due to this bug ).

This appears on my screen. Is there any way to fix it??
Pls help.

Use csploit since this is an abandoned project. Google: csploit

Even cSploit doesn't all work. However you can copy the scripts and binaries from the apps /data/data directory to /data/local/nameyourdirectory and execute them from the command line in terminal emulator. Doesn't work on all devices though

The app hasn't worked in years

cSploit still works. The only thing that doesn't work at least to the full extent it should, is the metasploit connection. And I'm pretty sure the reason why it no longer works is because the dependencies are severely outdated. And unless they are recompiled in an updated form for Android then that will never work on csploit again. I had attempted to do this upgrade a few times, and I forget why I wasn't able to. But if I recall correctly it had to do with dependencies that are no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, i'd like to introduce this project of mine and hopefully find some beta testers for it :D

dSploit is an Android network analysis and penetration suite which aims to offer to IT security experts/geeks the most complete and advanced professional toolkit to perform network security assesments on a mobile device.

Once dSploit is started, you will be able to easily map your network, fingerprint alive hosts operating systems and running services, search for known vulnerabilities, crack logon procedures of many tcp protocols, perform man in the middle attacks such as password sniffing ( with common protocols dissection ), real time traffic manipulation, etc, etc .

It's still in beta stage so unexpected behaviour could happen, after all i need b-testers for this reason :D

ANNOUNCEMENT: dSploit merges with ZImperium zANTI2
    Important Note on the Incoming 1.1.0b Version

After more than a year a new beta version v1.1.0b is coming, featuring full localization for many languages, a complete graphical restyling and many minor optimizations and fixes.
    Unfortunately I’ve lost the original certificate I used to sign dSploit packages on each release, this means that the auto update mechanism between the current 1.0.31b and the new 1.1.0b version will not work.
    You will be prompted for the new update and you will be able to download it, but installation will fail since the two apks will have different signatures and Android considers this as APK tampering.

Therefore a manual installation for the new version will be required then, starting from 1.1.0b the auto update process will continue to work as usual since I’m gonna backup the certificate everywhere :D

Please do not ask when the new release will be available, multi languages localizations need to be finished and only then I will release the new APK.
    dSploit is Back!

Hi guys, after more than four months from the last release of dSploit, i’ve decided to open this blog and continuing dSploit developing.

I’d like to say to all of you guys that I’m sorry for this pause period, but as someone already knows, i’ve recently switched to a new job which is very time taking ( and exciting of course! ) therefore i hadn’t any free time to work on my projects.

Continue reading here ...
    New dSploit 1.1.1b-20131229 nightly version available to download! http://update.dsploit.net/nightly
    Nightly Releases Available.

Since many of you asked how to compile dSploit themself to try the new features, and many of you had problems with that ( yeah I know, building an Android app is not as easy as compiling a “Hello World”, right? ), I decided to make nightly built apk available for everyone.

Continues here.