Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,205 Members 39,924 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][XXUFNE1][28May]Omega v29 ●►Android 4.4.2 & 4.3 & 4.1.2◄●Omega Files◄●►Themes◄●►

Tip us?

tacchan23
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Just flashed v12, everything seems fine!
But I was wondering if it would be possible to keep the Flash Player app updated too. (latest version is 11.1.115.36)
Also is there any way to make the Aroma Installer remember the items selected from the previous Custom install? I remember in another S3 rom there was a similar option.
Thanks

AlexanderKgr
Old
Thanks Meter 14
with v12 i have great battery life comparing with v11!
congrats indie!!!

bannedLTU
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinnacle74 View Post
Three things:

1. You are using the international GT-N7100, right?

2. If you are, verify the md5 om the downloaded ROM.

3. Which CWM version are you using?

----------
Sent from my totally awesome Omega powered GNote II
Definetely international. Downloaded it via torrent so md5s shouldn't be of a problem. Was using cwm 6.0.1.5 which worked slowly (increased boot time by somewhat like 5 secs on Omega 11).

Redownloaded installer again and flashed 6.0.2.7 touch by kashamalaga and appearently it worked.

XeroHertZ
Old
Thanks Meter 35
How can I disable scrolling wallpaper in V12? In Rom Discription it says "TouchWiz with wallpaper scrolling on-off" I couldn't figure out how to do it, or if someone can link me up to a tw launcher with scrolling disabled zip to flash via CWM that would be great.
Phone: GT N7100
ROM: Ditto Note 3 v5.2

Casi0peiA
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Can somebody tell me which version of SF was installed in Omega v11. Cause 3.5.1 is not fully compatible with Kalagas Theme. Signal- and Wlan Icon are wrong. Do some 've an download link to the SF Version of Omega v11?

Thank you.

Casio

wesamothman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 21,411

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroHertZ View Post
How can I disable scrolling wallpaper in V12? In Rom Discription it says "TouchWiz with wallpaper scrolling on-off" I couldn't figure out how to do it, or if someone can link me up to a tw launcher with scrolling disabled zip to flash via CWM that would be great.
Use Omega settings app in your app drawer and go all the way down to enable/disable TW wallpaper scrolling.
Omega's Team Member
Assassin's Team Member
Swift's Team Member
Thunder ROAR ROM Developer
Thunder Lite ROM Developer
Hurricane ROM Developer
Phantom ROM Developer

Devices:
GT-N7000 - Note I - Abondoned
GT-N7100 - Note II
SM-N9005 - Note III (New)
GT-N8000 - Note 10.1 3G
Motorola Xoom MZ601 - UMTS EURO

The Following User Says Thank You to wesamothman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

XeroHertZ
Old
(Last edited by XeroHertZ; 18th February 2013 at 07:46 AM.)
Thanks Meter 35
Default Re: [ROM][XXDMB2][17Feb] Omega v12 ●►Jelly Bean 4.1.2◄●Omega Files◄●►9 Themes◄●►

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesamothman View Post
Use Omega settings app in your app drawer and go all the way down to enable/disable TW wallpaper scrolling.
Alright thanks m8...although enable scrolling wasn't ticked it was still scrolling but I ticked it and unticked and it worked

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
Phone: GT N7100
ROM: Ditto Note 3 v5.2

Hemant
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casi0peiA View Post
Can somebody tell me which version of SF was installed in Omega v11. Cause 3.5.1 is not fully compatible with Kalagas Theme. Signal- and Wlan Icon are wrong. Do some 've an download link to the SF Version of Omega v11?

Thank you.

Casio
I think Legend would have to add a toggle just the drop down menus where you can use original colours as per the theme or use custom colours.

Till Omega V11, everyone kept complaining about SF and all issues. Indie remove SF from V12 so that the issues can be discussed directly in the SF thread but still more and more posts are about SF toggles or installation problems.

Casio - Please dont mind but the above post was not meant for you but in general as more and more users are mentioning SF even though it has been removed now. just my 2 cents.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hemant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yocasta
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Default Re: [ROM][XXDMB2][17Feb] Omega v12 ●►Jelly Bean 4.1.2◄●Omega Files◄●►9 Themes◄●►

I miss one thing from sf... the torch from the lockscreen holding the home button.
In s2 rom it's included in omega settings, but not in note.

Tapatalkteando desde mi móvil.

Nathalex27
Old
Thanks Meter 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemant View Post
Indie remove SF from V12 so that the issues can be discussed directly in the SF thread but still more and more posts are about SF toggles or installation problems......
+1 if you want it install it. If you got issues go to the appropriate thread. STOP CLUTTERING.

On topic:
Just installed V12 yesterday and allready I can say it is smooth like it's odexed or something.
I did not even feel the need to install Perseus kernel.

I did though and it is still running smooth and stable.

I thought things couldn't get better....but they did.. Amazing job.

one more thing.

In aroma installer I unchecked all samsung stuff like samsung account blabla. I just want s pen apps, chrome es file explorer and nothing else.

But I still use rom custumizer to get rid of samsung account like 16 apps I don't need and then in run 2 again 6 apps.

While when I select no bloatware option it is not there but neither are the s pen apps.

Maybe this could be tweaked or an option "no bloat just s-pen" in aroma. ( s note, mini s note, s planner, )

Otherwise the rom itself is Perfect like nothing I have flashed before. Buttery smooth.
Did I help you? Please hit thanks!

Devices:
GT-N7100 ( Tigra ROM 2.4 ) ( Primary Phone )
GT-I9300 ( S4 Revolution v7 ) ( Wife's Phone )
GT-I9100 ( Omega V24, Siyah Kernel ) ( Daughter's Phone )
Xperia ARC ( Xperia Z Rom, Stock kernel ) ( Backup Phone )

Tags
note 2, omega rom