3,248 posts
Thanks Meter: 20,638

By rompnit, Recognized Contributor / Themer on 1st October 2012, 10:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th January 2013, 03:31 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 267

Donate to Me
More
2) Using 7zip extract the 'res\drawable-xhdpi' folder into the folder you created. This folder will contain the pngs that control some of the keys, outlined in red on this pic:

what pic? TIA...
The Following User Says Thank You to csmasn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift csmasn Ad-Free

2nd February 2013, 01:24 AM |#22  
Flag South Park
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Thanks a ton for this! Now my keyboard can match the theme of my phone
The Following User Says Thank You to blue5055 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift blue5055 Ad-Free
5th February 2013, 05:32 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Re: [HOW TO] Theme ALL keyboards without FCs! [A guide for beginners]
Bookmarking for later. Thanks for the write up! Wife wants purple Swype.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to frodounderhill For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift frodounderhill Ad-Free
23rd February 2013, 08:17 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Keyboard Height
I'm trying to change the height of the keyboard because i added a row of number keys. I changed the value keyboardHeight in dimens.xml and it doesn't seem to do anything. Does anyone know of a different value i have to change to make this happen? Thanks.

Update:

If you change the keyboardHeight in the styles.xml it works. I still don't know why changing the value in the dimens.xml didn't work when the one in the styles points to that value.
The Following User Says Thank You to cforlife For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cforlife Ad-Free
11th March 2013, 07:16 PM |#25  
Flag Rio Grande Valley, TX
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Wow

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
11th March 2013, 07:33 PM |#26  
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Granger, IN

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostacious

Wow

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
15th March 2013, 01:39 PM |#27  
Recognized Developer
Flag Redlands CA
Thanks Meter: 2,034

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cforlife

I'm trying to change the height of the keyboard because i added a row of number keys. I changed the value keyboardHeight in dimens.xml and it doesn't seem to do anything. Does anyone know of a different value i have to change to make this happen? Thanks.

Update:

If you change the keyboardHeight in the styles.xml it works. I still don't know why changing the value in the dimens.xml didn't work when the one in the styles points to that value.

Check in drawable..

And i saw some links to apk tool. One of my greatest developer friends Lorjay589 developed a very user friendly way to compile and decompile.. You may have heard of it.. Team Rejectz quick fix. Here's a link to the latest updated version... http://d-h.st/k3N .... Black Hole SuperNova is coming to suck you in...
The Following User Says Thank You to timmetal6669 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th June 2013, 09:34 PM |#28  
Livonia, MI
Thanks Meter: 619

More
rompnit,

Do you know of any reason why a keyboard will not return a new line within the stock email app? I am using the paid Swype from the play store and from what I remember, I just started having this problem.

At first I thought it might be due to me, since I did theme it, but I uninstalled my themed one, and tried the one from the play store, with no success.
The Following User Says Thank You to notmyepic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift notmyepic Ad-Free
6th June 2013, 10:11 AM |#29  
Livonia, MI
Thanks Meter: 619

More
Never mind, additional searching and I see that the new update borked it

Sent from Notmyepic's Odexed Blue GS3
The Following User Says Thank You to notmyepic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift notmyepic Ad-Free
21st July 2013, 02:55 PM |#30  
Recognized Themer
Flag Ellicott City
Thanks Meter: 5,262

Donate to Me
More
Two questions. 1) Do the apk files need to be signed to be installed as system/user app. Does it need to be signed when used in the flash able zip? 2) How to change the color of the gesture trail? Thanks

Sent from a Shaftamle Galaxy S4
"Thanks Button" is always appreciated!
http://mycolorscreen.com/Shaftamle/
22nd July 2013, 10:55 AM |#31  
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Granger, IN

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaftamle

Two questions. 1) Do the apk files need to be signed to be installed as system/user app. Does it need to be signed when used in the flash able zip? 2) How to change the color of the gesture trail? Thanks

Sent from a Shaftamle Galaxy S4
"Thanks Button" is always appreciated!
http://mycolorscreen.com/Shaftamle/

1) No because you are actually moving files into the original apk w/o breaking the sig
2) What keyboard? It varies..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rompnit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rompnit Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
keyboard, keyboards, latinime, theme

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)