I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR DEVICE BY FLASHING THIS ROM
Big THANKS to:
- PARANOID Team
- Everyone who worked for Wildfire's cm9
- Everyone who worked for galaxy mini's paranoid rom (all the list of people it's here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1873227)
- pm me if I forgot someone
The same as cm9
- Same as cm9
- Some apps may not look well in tablet mode
- 4g settings
- some things at 1st boot aren't in the correct language, just reboot and they will work
- Changing framework to tablet mode causes bootloop
- You tell me
There is an high chance that if you change PARANOID settings, you will end in bootloops. I reccomend to setup the rom as you like, do a nandroid backup and then play with them!
1- Make a backup of your current rom
2- Wipe data/factory reset in recovery
3- Wipe dalvik-cache
4- Flash PARANOIDANDROID v2 and v2.1 over it
6- Flash ICS Gapps:
tiny gapps: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwV...GpraTU3alhYMlU
full gapps: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip
7- Reboot & Enjoy!
Changelog And Download #2 Post!
If you liked my work, please hit the THANKS button!