Brief history about the project:
- Un unstable ICS for Motorola Atrix was leaked
- Developers worked on integrating kernel and drivers into existing build
- Kernel was found to be very unstable and new kernel is being ported to Atrix
- While we wait for the kernel, an ICS CM9 build is ready for anyone willing to join the challenge
- Developers should get involved in fixing/enhancing the current build
- Code submission is done by forwarding the changes to the head development team for inclusion
Build source code is all available to anyone willing to participate. The build process follows CyanogenMOD builds.
Source Code location: https://github.com/MROM/android/tree/ics
Project Managers: marcovrv and R3PL1C/\NT.
Head Developers: Epinter, MMontuori, and TPoint75.
Kernel developers: mvniekerk
Developers: Hayander, scanuto, ravilov, geleiahp, alberto88a, tachospeedo, Isaygarcia, digidrops, fanfantasy, hainguyen273, and caster62003.
Testers/Advanced Users: Carcara, EkzoMan, EMG92, Hayander, BusWah, Girafik, clockworkninja, rspaulo, Bravo9000, vigremrajesh, jlm-familiar, The-Milkybar-Kid, r3xx3r, ovitz, lightlord, ticiano_arraes, reix2x, Nargyle, diegofdg, shabeepk, pixut, Kaworu33, jhonnyx, Haxornator, fanhtc2, julian_fern, iximedaixi, heibailife, shadowed87, Matada02, Zeljko1234, tatperson, dibi91, NemeZZiZZ, Moonshield, bimasakti85, Cocolopes, Pont91, jeanpiere, pre4speed, jeffreygtab, nachobkcc, BravoMotorola and littleemp.
Without help, this project cannot continue.