Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,773 Members 51,938 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[AVAILABILITY THREAD] This Is The Official Thread For Availability For All Nations.

Tip us?

original_ganjaman
Old
(Last edited by original_ganjaman; 3rd October 2012 at 03:12 PM.)
Senior Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 4871
Default [AVAILABILITY THREAD] This Is The Official Thread For Availability For All Nations.

Availability Thread

This thread has been created to give everybody the opportunity to share availability information. I am aware we have ones for different countries, but its looking like we will have one for every nation soon. These will be closed and further opening of such thread will also be closed. I really dont like the segregation of different countries as they often turn out to be "exclusive" discussion threads. XDA is all about a international community so i really dont want this forum to go against that ethos.

So lets all share that international spirit

Please only discuss availability in this thread, we now have sticky threads for off topic, reviews etc. This has been done to pool information for all users, hopefully making it a better place for all. I hope this has cleared up any questions.

EDIT: Do not post about moderation issues, these should be handled by PM

Age, catamite - fac mihi hunc diem felicissimum
The Following User Says Thank You to original_ganjaman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vinaymonu25
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by original_ganjaman View Post
Availability Thread

This thread has been created to give everybody the opportunity to share availability information. I am aware we have ones for different countries, but its looking like we will have one for every nation soon. These will be closed and further opening of such thread will also be closed. I really dont like the segregation of different countries as they often turn out to be "exclusive" discussion threads. XDA is all about a international community so i really dont want this forum to go against that ethos.

So lets all share that international spirit

Please only discuss availability in this thread, we now have sticky threads for off topic, reviews etc. This has been done to pool information for all users, hopefully making it a better place for all. I hope this has cleared up any questions.
does that mean we can discuss pricing too ? or we have to discuss only about availability?
The Following User Says Thank You to vinaymonu25 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

original_ganjaman
Old
Senior Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 4871
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaymonu25 View Post
does that mean we can discuss pricing too ? or we have to discuss only about availability?
Pricing discussion is fine

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 24955
I would ask all to remember XDA is a worldwide community. Enough of My country's thread or My country's this and that....please we are International. Thank You all.
Control Operator: Do you require backup? Judge Dredd: No.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dryspuri
Old
Thanks Meter 46

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by original_ganjaman View Post
Pricing discussion is fine
Okay thank you MODS, My indian friends, can you please help me with availability of grey in pune, also people who have earlier ordered from eBAY DO WE HAVE TO PAY octroi in pune PCMC specifically!!! please aswer today as i want to buy it today only so that i can claim free gift from ebay!! nokia asha

shamps
Old
(Last edited by original_ganjaman; 3rd October 2012 at 03:14 PM.)
Thanks Meter 109
So any one from India got it over the counter on a retail shop???

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

bala_gamer
Old
(Last edited by bala_gamer; 3rd October 2012 at 03:30 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6534

DONATE TO ME
edited
DEVICE : 9505 ARCTIC BLUE || MODEM : NC6 || PRIMARY : SOKP || KERNEL : KTOONSEZ || DPI : 320 || LAUNCHER : BUZZ || APPS : 200+ || BATTERY BACKUP : ~~~
|| temp fix for screen smearing in s4 || SenseWiz Theme || multi dpi apps || S3 CPU/GPU overclocking guide || New to Android/s3? Read the FAQ here ||

Oldies : Galaxy S3,S2,SL|| Nokia X6,5230,N73

original_ganjaman
Old
(Last edited by original_ganjaman; 3rd October 2012 at 03:18 PM.)
Senior Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 4871
Quote:
Originally Posted by bala_gamer View Post
so my post is deleted for giving a suggestion ?? great
Please read the OP. It was off topic for this thread, moderating issues should be handled by PM.

I am sorry some users are not happy about this decision, i am just trying to whats best for the community, now please no more about it in this thread.

dryspuri
Old
Thanks Meter 46

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamps View Post
So any one from India got it over the counter on a retail shop???

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app
Quote:
Originally Posted by bala_gamer View Post
so my post is deleted for giving a suggestion ?? great

mods.. why not make it a constructive decision instead of deleting my post...

anyway.. im not getting involved.. thanks all

Guys drop it Lets resume our discussion, leave the mods alone!! They are doing correct job and we are international. let us resume our talk!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dryspuri For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MiguelHogue
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6199

DONATE TO ME
Since pricing discussion is fine

Is it safe to say that the note 2..will be $200-$300 when available on us carriers under contract? Just curious trying to get a general idea

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss
"Loud Motors & Full Tanks..Twist the throttle and burn rubber"