5,600,182 Members 40,358 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[AVAILABILITY THREAD] This Is The Official Thread For Availability For All Nations.

Tip us?

gtalum
Old
Thanks Meter 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiguelHogue View Post
Since pricing discussion is fine

Is it safe to say that the note 2..will be $200-$300 when available on us carriers under contract? Just curious trying to get a general idea

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss
If US Cellular is any guide, it will be more like $300-$400.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note II - i317 - AT&T
ROM: CM11
The Following User Says Thank You to gtalum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 21358
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtalum View Post
If US Cellular is any guide, it will be more like $300-$400.
sounds about right but for contract little less, myself having 3 lines due for upgrade this month and next month, the upgrade price offering from ATT will be nice and afforable IMHO

Control Operator 1: Do you require backup? Judge Dredd: No.

You require Assistance, just @ or send it, to my Inbox.
The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MiguelHogue
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6174

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjoe2675 View Post
sounds about right but for contract little less, myself having 3 lines due for upgrade this month and next month, the upgrade price offering from ATT will be nice and afforable IMHO
I'm for sure going the contract route... And lol Damn, you're lucky.. I'm not due for an upgrade until another year.. No experience with selling on ebay, guess I shall sell this galaxy s2 back to sprint and apply that towards the contract price

Better then nothing

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss
"Loud Motors & Full Tanks..Twist the throttle and burn rubber"

The Following User Says Thank You to MiguelHogue For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

daz_2000
Old
Thanks Meter 75
It seems to me that the mods are on a power trip in this forum! Relax with the thread closing. It's a forum for god sake.

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 21358
Quote:
Originally Posted by daz_2000 View Post
It seems to me that the mods are on a power trip in this forum! Relax with the thread closing. It's a forum for god sake.
Sir, Please read the OP and try to understand...

BTW it is a Development Forum, feel lucky OT and this thread are avail for you, believe me relaxation is at it's most. Thank You

Control Operator 1: Do you require backup? Judge Dredd: No.

You require Assistance, just @ or send it, to my Inbox.

j89
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Ideally I would like to argue. But, I think people from India should just take these discussions to an India forum rather than xda.

dryspuri
Old
Thanks Meter 45

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryspuri View Post
Okay thank you MODS, My indian friends, can you please help me with availability of grey in pune, also people who have earlier ordered from eBAY DO WE HAVE TO PAY octroi in pune PCMC specifically!!! please aswer today as i want to buy it today only so that i can claim free gift from ebay!! nokia asha
Guys please help me with this, do i have to pay octroi in PCMC, anyoNe From PCMC, i need to order today from ebay

j89
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryspuri View Post
Guys please help me with this, do i have to pay octroi in PCMC, anyoNe From PCMC, i need to order today from ebay
Yes. You would have to. Also its always best to ask the seller directly. I suggest. You wait a few days, unless you really want that asha
The Following User Says Thank You to j89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sumeshd
Old
Thanks Meter 489
Hello,
we the members of Xda have been facing a problem with opening a official Indian owners thread on the new opened galaxy note 2 forum..
The thread has been created 3 times in past 2 days and have been closed by the newly assigned mods in the forum..
I request you on behalf of all the people from India that this thread be created or reopened (i didn't know who else to turn to as I have requested the mods there several times)
Why u keep closing thread when this types of thread have kept on existing and are running without any problem on many other threads..
What the mods exactly want the title/content is not being cleared..
Here are some thread that are running since the launch of that phone till today without being closed/problem

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1588700

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1623525

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1570507

This are just some phones I owned and their threads I used on daily basis..
Why problem only in note 2 thread..

Either specify what exactly the title/content should be or reasons why threads are being closed only here..
We find problems and difficulties finding latest stores, prices, availability, contacts of owners, and it would be really appreciated if thread be kept exited/reopened..
Thanking you..

Sent to broncogr, _Alex_ and senior moderators and moderator panel and this thread specific moderator..

Please understand and reopen or let a new thread be created..

Thanking you..

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Anyone got it in Delhi??

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Pressing "THANKS" is EASY than saying it!!

j89
Old
Thanks Meter 16
@sumeshd I don't even understand why you guys are pursuing this so much. Create a thread on a friendlier forum, post the link and be done with it.