[GAPPS] [AROMA] JellyBean Google Apps Package + App Remover + More !!!
JellyBean Google Apps Installer ++ by tantrums
Now, I present to you one of my new projects. I was enjoying the CM10 nightly releases and thought of this project. This aims for users of CyanogenMod 10 to choose google applications or gapps to include or not to include when flashing CM10. I will be adding features to this project whenever I could.
Google Apps available for installation and remove:
Google Calendar, Gallery, Genie Widget, Gmail, Play Books, Ears Widget (with transparent option), Play Magazines, Maps, Play Music, Play Services, TTS or Text-To-Speech, Play Video, Play Store, Google Now / Voice Search (with Offline option), Google Talk (with Video chat option), Talkback, Youtube & BookmarkSync
Remove CM10 Default Apps:
Apollo, Browser, CM Wallpapers, Email, Deskclock, Live Wallpapers, ROM Manager, Terminal Emulator, Spareparts, STK, Development app, DSP Manager, Exchange, KeyChain, Video Editor, Browser, Calculator, Gallery and Camera App, Sound Recorder, Trebuchet & LatinIME.
GPS Fix available for installation:
- Default CM10
- North America
- South America
How to Use:
1. Make sure you have a nandroid backup before proceeding. Just in case something went wrong.
2. Copy the zip file in your SD card (copy in root folder) before installing CM10 ROM Releases
3. Install CM10 in your device.
4. After successfull CM10 installation, choose "install zip from SDCARD" and choose this CM10gapps_by_tantrums.zip.
1. Wanna remove gapps after running CM10gapps_by_tantrums or installing official CM10 gapps zip?
- Run again CM10gapps_by_tantrums and choose "Custom Install and Remove". Uncheck all gapps you want to uninstall and it will be deleted. (added in v 0.3)
NOTE : This is not a P970 Optimus Black only release. This will work in all CM10 Jelly Bean releases.
Version 0.511 Beta
- fixed bootloop issue when uninstalling/unchecking faceunlock in custom gapps install. Or when choosing basic gapps.
Version 0.51 Beta
- fixed uninstalling gapps when choosed to skip.
Version 0.5 Beta
- update to latest gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip
- added Online Nandroid Backup (credits to ameer1234567890 & H3R3T1C) original thread here
and play store here
- option to factory reset, clear cache and dalvik cache.
- option to skip gapps installation/removal.
- added option to installl new leaked gmail app.
- add faceunlock installation as optional
- transfer install location of root browser from /system/app to /data/app (so others that do not want this file manager can just uninstall it)
- fixed various scripts, etc. (calendar, google now, google ears, etc.)
Version 0.4 Beta
- updated AROMA
installer to EDELWEIS - 2.56 - BUILD 121004-031 (Enables this package to be compatible to most (if not all) CM10 android phones even in tablets.
- separate the menus for the installation of gapps and removal of removable CM10 apps.
- added more CM10 removable apps. [suggested by agritux]
- added modified gps_brcm_conf.xml for all regional gps fixes. [thanks to dcop7]
- added transparent widget option for google ears.
- updated quic search box (google now) to the latest version.
- added option to install/remove chrome bookmarks sync app.
- added root browser install option credits to jrummy16 here
Version 0.3 Beta
- added GPS Fix for Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, Oceana, South America and the Philippines. - credits to Xenova original post here.
- added option to Installation Type: All Gapps, Basic Gapps, Custom Install and Remove
- added option to install Gallery with pic sync to google picasa support (but with limited functionality). [thanks to navossoc for the link]
- updated scripts and default google apps selections
- added support to uninstall gapps previously installed
Version 0.2 Beta
- fixed google apps not installing.
- using AROMA 2.55 EDELWEIS by amarullz
- Google apps based on gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip
- other updated google apps from google play store
Google - for Android and Google Apps
Cyanogenmod Team / Ricardo Cerqueira - for the great CM10 releases
goo.im - for providing gapps zip
Amarullz - for the AROMA installer
Planned Future Update/s:
- add font changer by me
- add "tantrums Choice" gapps and "tantrums Remove" in main selections.
- add launcher options : LGHome from ICS(credits to gabwerkz), s3 Launcher posted here
, Nova Free, Apex Free, Atom Launcher
- add custom g-remap options posted by rv0000s here
- more to come ......
v .511 Beta JB_gapps++_by_tantrums_0511.zip - 158.20 MB
v .51 Beta
JB_gapps++_by_tantrums_051.zip - 158.20 MB
v .5 Beta
JB_gapps++_by_tantrums_05.zip - 158.20 MB
v .4 Beta CM10gapps_by_tantrums_04.zip - 150.58 MB
v .3 Beta CM10gapps_by_tantrums_03.zip - 152.19 MB
v .2 Beta CM10gapps_by_tantrums_02.zip - 151.35 MB
v .1 Beta CM10gapps_by_tantrums.zip - 151.35 MB