I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRICKING YOUR PHONE ETC. ETC. ETC. - I'm sure you've heard the rest before.
Steps for installation:
- Download recovery from http://goo.im/devs/tilal6991/recover...t/15102012.img
- Download fastboot and get it into a place where you can run it - I'm not going to provide instructions how - guides are all over the place
- Open a command window in the place where fastboot is
- Copy the recovery.img to the fastboot folder
- Type fastboot flash boot recovery.img
- Type fastboot reboot
- You will be in CWM!
The first time you install a ROM you will need to flash the boot.img of that ROM using fastboot - I'm hoping this restriction can be removed at a future date.
A CM port is also up - compiled by me.
All the CM guys for having their code on Github - I didn't do anything but compile and figure out the instructions for flashing.