No registration required

[GAME] [2.2+/3.0+] Lines & Puzzles - Reinventing a classic

OP mocelet2000

4th October 2012, 01:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Madrid, Spain
Thanks Meter: 22

65 posts
Rediscover connect-in-line games with the first and only app to include more than 200 unique puzzles, multitouch and cool themes. Get it on Google Play

Hi there!

Let me introduce you my second Android game (maybe some of you remember Four in a Row HD, it was featured in XDA Portal last year and it's currently in the top of brain games).

The game allows playing standard Tic Tac Toe, non-gravitational Four in a Line or Freestyle Gomoku in cool boards up to 15x15 made of wood, chalk, sand and neon glow lights featuring multitouch scale and pan.
And...teasing your brain solving over 200 unique and carefully designed game riddles that will test your skills while progressively learning the common winning techniques and strategies.

It's probably the most complete implementation of this kind of games to date. Available for Android 2.2 and later, it supports everything from small phones to large Full HD tablets. It's ad supported and almost a hundred riddles are free to play, by a small-priced in-app purchase ads are removed and all the riddles unlocked.

Suggestions, ratings and error reporting is more than welcome. It's been tested in a Galaxy ACE, Galaxy Nexus JB 4.1.1, Nexus 7, Asus Transformer TF-101 and HTC Desire, but you know that about fragmentation

THANKS & REGARDS from Spain,

Alberto Hernández

Download link:

Screenshots:

Promotional video:

Last edited by mocelet2000; 10th October 2012 at 07:23 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mocelet2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th October 2012, 04:53 PM   |  #2  
OP Member
Flag Madrid, Spain

65 posts
I wonder how long does Google Play take in updating the stats of a new app... Two days and it's still displaying that 5-10 people installed the app, though there are almost 20 ratings and the developer's console actually displays 221 installs. Not in the new apps list of the Store either...

Anyway, any feedback please? Comments are highly appreciated, especially if something is not working in a device I've not been able to test Thanks so much!
6th October 2012, 09:14 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Madrid, Spain

65 posts
Finally in the TOP new brain games category (25th last time I checked) Two days to update the download count though ¬¬'
10th October 2012, 07:23 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag Madrid, Spain

65 posts
Getting ready for Halloween!
New themed board featuring ghosts & pumpkins to enjoy the incoming Halloween!

As usual, thanks for rating and suggestions. The game is (slowly) starting to climb in the brain and puzzle rankings
20th October 2012, 07:21 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 29

108 posts
Thumbs up cool...
it's really a time passing..... i played for few minutes....
The Following User Says Thank You to flixblixclix For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th October 2012, 08:43 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 103

714 posts
nice and quick gameplays

thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to meethere For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd October 2012, 02:10 PM   |  #7  
Flag France
Thanks Meter: 33

203 posts
Donate to Me
More