Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,458 Members 48,412 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GAME] [2.2+/3.0+] Lines & Puzzles - Reinventing a classic

Tip us?

mocelet2000
Old
(Last edited by mocelet2000; 10th October 2012 at 06:23 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Post [GAME] [2.2+/3.0+] Lines & Puzzles - Reinventing a classic

Rediscover connect-in-line games with the first and only app to include more than 200 unique puzzles, multitouch and cool themes. Get it on Google Play

Hi there!

Let me introduce you my second Android game (maybe some of you remember Four in a Row HD, it was featured in XDA Portal last year and it's currently in the top of brain games).

The game allows playing standard Tic Tac Toe, non-gravitational Four in a Line or Freestyle Gomoku in cool boards up to 15x15 made of wood, chalk, sand and neon glow lights featuring multitouch scale and pan.
And...teasing your brain solving over 200 unique and carefully designed game riddles that will test your skills while progressively learning the common winning techniques and strategies.

It's probably the most complete implementation of this kind of games to date. Available for Android 2.2 and later, it supports everything from small phones to large Full HD tablets. It's ad supported and almost a hundred riddles are free to play, by a small-priced in-app purchase ads are removed and all the riddles unlocked.

Suggestions, ratings and error reporting is more than welcome. It's been tested in a Galaxy ACE, Galaxy Nexus JB 4.1.1, Nexus 7, Asus Transformer TF-101 and HTC Desire, but you know that about fragmentation

THANKS & REGARDS from Spain,

Alberto Hernández

Download link:

Screenshots:

Promotional video:

Four in a Row HD with 430+ riddles & Premium features for Android phones and tablets (XDA thread, Play Store). 1.000.000+ downloads, 4.5 stars
Lines & Puzzles: unique freemium Tic Tac Toe and Gomoku (Connect 5) with 200+ puzzles (XDA thread, Play Store)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mocelet2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mocelet2000
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
I wonder how long does Google Play take in updating the stats of a new app... Two days and it's still displaying that 5-10 people installed the app, though there are almost 20 ratings and the developer's console actually displays 221 installs. Not in the new apps list of the Store either...

Anyway, any feedback please? Comments are highly appreciated, especially if something is not working in a device I've not been able to test Thanks so much!
Four in a Row HD with 430+ riddles & Premium features for Android phones and tablets (XDA thread, Play Store). 1.000.000+ downloads, 4.5 stars
Lines & Puzzles: unique freemium Tic Tac Toe and Gomoku (Connect 5) with 200+ puzzles (XDA thread, Play Store)

mocelet2000
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Finally in the TOP new brain games category (25th last time I checked) Two days to update the download count though ¬¬'

mocelet2000
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default Getting ready for Halloween!

New themed board featuring ghosts & pumpkins to enjoy the incoming Halloween!

As usual, thanks for rating and suggestions. The game is (slowly) starting to climb in the brain and puzzle rankings

flixblixclix
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Thumbs up cool...

it's really a time passing..... i played for few minutes....
The Following User Says Thank You to flixblixclix For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

meethere
Old
Thanks Meter 103
nice and quick gameplays

thanks
Get exposure, submit your biz to business web directory
India's Best Online Deals
The Following User Says Thank You to meethere For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Zisworg
Old
Thanks Meter 30

DONATE TO ME
Thanks a lot for this game! Clean, smart & light. Keep up the good work
Samsung Galaxy S III
Pimp My [ OmniROM ]

The Following User Says Thank You to Zisworg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
android, game, lines, puzzles