A fast and easy way to install ZIPs
This app was posted in XDA portal
Review at AndroidDissected
ZipInstaller is a tool that makes it easier and faster to pick up and install zip files through your recovery. Instead of manually rebooting into the recovery and selecting files from there, you can pick up all the zips you want with your favorite file manager from the sdcard and install them with just one click, that's it.
TWRP, 4EXT and CWM-based recoveries are fully supported.
Closed source CWM is only supported through RomManager premium.
- Install as much zips you want in a row
- Add zips directly from a file manager
- Add zips through folder rules
- Click on the zips added to see its properties, remove it from the list or mark it to delete after flashing.
- You can define the recovery and the sdcard mount point name in the menu.
- If you add a zip that was already added, it goes down to the last position.
- Reorder the list using drag and drop.
- Use the app to download zips, they're added to the install list
- Backup, restore and delete backup.
- Check MD5 sum (manually or automatically through *.md5sum)
- Application automatic updates
- Sync backups in the cloud (dropbox and drive)
- Get notifications of updates of your rom if they are on goo.im or ota-update-center
- Download the new version of your rom and add it to the list automatically
- Navigate Goo.im
- ONandroid backup (backups without rebooting) thanks to Ameer Dawood
- Flash boot and recovery images if available
- Open source!
Features purchased version
- No ADS
The source code is available here: https://github.com/beerbong/com_beerbong_zipinst
Feel free to download it and modify as you want.
Download free version
Find latest version of the apk here: http://goo.im/devs/beerbong/apps/ZipInstaller
Support the dev buying the pro version so he can have a beer
Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...erbong.zipinst
Did you find a bug? Please report it in the app's github repo: https://github.com/beerbong/com_beerbong_zipinst/issues
- Catalan: beerbong
- Slovak: pyler
- Spanish: beerbong
- Japanese: ThJap
Developed by beerbong
Initially tested by The Beer Gang members jmico and davidshaper
Initially tested by the xda recognized contributor chasmodo