Mozilla Boot 2 Gecko(B2G)

Search This thread

hacklana

Sep 8, 2010
Maryland
will definitely test it bro :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda app-developers app

T-Macgnolia

Sep 30, 2010
Shannon, Ms.
Does anyone know how to help me on this one? When I set up the device configuration tree, it says "No matches for product spec "full_pyramid" Stop."

it is probably is giving you that message because you need to add product_specs for the pyramid.If you can give me a link to what setup guide you are using i might be able to help you but I have may not have enough free storage to help fully.

T-Macgnolia

Sep 30, 2010
Shannon, Ms.
I rebuilt the kernel from cm9 kernel's init.rc, but I still get the error.

I got all the tools and stuff installed and went through all the other stuff in the Porting guide you posted a link to. But when I run the command, ANDROIDFS_DIR=my_device_backup ./config.sh <device_id> default.xml" I got the following error.

Code:
Get tmp_manifest_repo
error: revision master in manifests not found
Repo sync failed

It is 7:07 in the morning and I have not been to sleep yet so I am going to go to bed and try to figure out what the issue is with the manifest this evening.

Reactions: Hitorijanae

T-Macgnolia

Sep 30, 2010
Shannon, Ms.
Ok the problem is I do not have a tmp_manifest_repo folder in G2B so now I got to figure out Wu I do not have one. Do you have this folder in your build folder?

Also if you need me to I can give you detailed instructions on what I did about the init.rc file.

Reactions: A. Ahmed

Hitorijanae

Feb 23, 2011
Newark
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 7T
Ok the problem is I do not have a tmp_manifest_repo folder in G2B so now I got to figure out Wu I do not have one. Do you have this folder in your build folder?

Also if you need me to I can give you detailed instructions on what I did about the init.rc file.

Usually, that folder is automatically generated, and default.xml is placed in there.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda app-developers app

T-Macgnolia

Sep 30, 2010
Shannon, Ms.
Usually, that folder is automatically generated, and default.xml is placed in there.

Yeah that is what I said when I understood hat the error was. The first thing is suppose to do is generate tmp_manifest_repo Folder and its contents. Maybe it was just a fluke and it will correct itself when I try again in a little bit. I only tried it once this morning and I was to tired to try again after setting up long enough to find the cause of the issue.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've made some decent headway in porting B2G. First build completes tonight.
    Time for a necrobump

NECROBUMP!

I got it compiled, it works partially :p
    Only thing that doesn't work is adreno libs(black screen but system responds to touch/button input), gonna take a look at it in the coming days :p
    I'm looking to start a porting team for Mozilla Boot 2 Gecko, is anyone interested in joining?
    Does anyone know how to help me on this one? When I set up the device configuration tree, it says "No matches for product spec "full_pyramid" Stop."

it is probably is giving you that message because you need to add product_specs for the pyramid.If you can give me a link to what setup guide you are using i might be able to help you but I have may not have enough free storage to help fully.
    i want to be tester, i can help a bit :laugh:

Alright. I might have it ready tomorrow.