XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Paypal Here .APK

Tip us?

superj3211
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Paypal Here .APK

i signed up for paypal here back when it was first in beta and they sent me a card reader....when i was accepted into the beta it automatically put the card reader app on my phone, even before i received the reader....once i got the receiver i plugged it in and everything worked fine with it....

well i flashed my s3 and didn't have that app backed up and wasn't able to get the app back on my phone through the play store because our phone is not officially supported...but then i found the newest .apk that worked after install again....and now all of a sudden it wont work and brings up a message that says you need to update to the latest software to use....was wondering if someone had another phone they could install and extract the apk from so i can install it....i don't have another phone to do it with....

thanks in advance for any help

Super J

superj3211
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default here it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by superj3211 View Post
i signed up for paypal here back when it was first in beta and they sent me a card reader....when i was accepted into the beta it automatically put the card reader app on my phone, even before i received the reader....once i got the receiver i plugged it in and everything worked fine with it....

well i flashed my s3 and didn't have that app backed up and wasn't able to get the app back on my phone through the play store because our phone is not officially supported...but then i found the newest .apk that worked after install again....and now all of a sudden it wont work and brings up a message that says you need to update to the latest software to use....was wondering if someone had another phone they could install and extract the apk from so i can install it....i don't have another phone to do it with....

thanks in advance for any help
since no one seems to be able to do this, i was able to get a friend to do it....here is the newest .apk if anyone needs it...installs fine and runs fine as well
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.paypal.here-1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.88 MB, 2925 views)

Super J
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to superj3211 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TDMVP73
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
since no one seems to be able to do this, i was able to get a friend to do it....here is the newest .apk if anyone needs it...installs fine and runs fine as well
SuperJ, you rock!

Thanks for the apk. It's just what I was looking for.

If you notice any future updates in Google Play, could you post the new apk?

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Quote:
Actually, I just checked Google Play and it says there's a new version: 1.3.5.

Release Notes:
What's in this version:
Increased handset support, including Samsung Galaxy SIII, Admire, Droid Charge, HTC EVO Shift 4G, T-Mobile myTouch 4G and Motorola Droid 2
Improved card reader reliability
Resolved crashing issues with Galaxy Note
Various bug fixes

Google Play

Either way, I'm sure this is a big improvement over the 1.0 apk I found previously.

hkcatt
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Updated Paypal Here APK

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if it was possible to upload the latest .apk for paypal here since all the versions on the forums are several months old. Thanks a lot!

thepowerofdonuts
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkcatt View Post
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if it was possible to upload the latest .apk for paypal here since all the versions on the forums are several months old. Thanks a lot!
Same here.

mravish23
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Yes the lastest apk would be kindly appreciated

dagnisaun
Old
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
not sure if anyone still needs this
here is latest version 1.5.1
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.paypal.here-1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (6.82 MB, 738 views)

ecopunk
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Thank you!

n4sa
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Would anyone happen to have 1.6.2 apk?
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE
ROM: #HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V2.5

DaveyBoy2002
Old
Thanks Meter 5
sept 6th version of paypal

ripped off google play directly and hosted by me

The Following User Says Thank You to DaveyBoy2002 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]