5,815,022 Members 38,260 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Paypal Here .APK

Tip us?
 
superj3211
Old
#1  
superj3211's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 221
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Little Rock
Default Paypal Here .APK

i signed up for paypal here back when it was first in beta and they sent me a card reader....when i was accepted into the beta it automatically put the card reader app on my phone, even before i received the reader....once i got the receiver i plugged it in and everything worked fine with it....

well i flashed my s3 and didn't have that app backed up and wasn't able to get the app back on my phone through the play store because our phone is not officially supported...but then i found the newest .apk that worked after install again....and now all of a sudden it wont work and brings up a message that says you need to update to the latest software to use....was wondering if someone had another phone they could install and extract the apk from so i can install it....i don't have another phone to do it with....



thanks in advance for any help








Super J
 
superj3211
Old
#2  
superj3211's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 221
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Little Rock
Default here it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by superj3211 View Post
i signed up for paypal here back when it was first in beta and they sent me a card reader....when i was accepted into the beta it automatically put the card reader app on my phone, even before i received the reader....once i got the receiver i plugged it in and everything worked fine with it....

well i flashed my s3 and didn't have that app backed up and wasn't able to get the app back on my phone through the play store because our phone is not officially supported...but then i found the newest .apk that worked after install again....and now all of a sudden it wont work and brings up a message that says you need to update to the latest software to use....was wondering if someone had another phone they could install and extract the apk from so i can install it....i don't have another phone to do it with....



thanks in advance for any help
since no one seems to be able to do this, i was able to get a friend to do it....here is the newest .apk if anyone needs it...installs fine and runs fine as well
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.paypal.here-1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.88 MB, 2925 views)








Super J
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to superj3211 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
TDMVP73
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 33
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by superj3211 View Post
since no one seems to be able to do this, i was able to get a friend to do it....here is the newest .apk if anyone needs it...installs fine and runs fine as well
SuperJ, you rock!

Thanks for the apk. It's just what I was looking for.

If you notice any future updates in Google Play, could you post the new apk?

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by superj3211 View Post
since no one seems to be able to do this, i was able to get a friend to do it....here is the newest .apk if anyone needs it...installs fine and runs fine as well
Actually, I just checked Google Play and it says there's a new version: 1.3.5.

Release Notes:
What's in this version:
Increased handset support, including Samsung Galaxy SIII, Admire, Droid Charge, HTC EVO Shift 4G, T-Mobile myTouch 4G and Motorola Droid 2
Improved card reader reliability
Resolved crashing issues with Galaxy Note
Various bug fixes

Google Play

Either way, I'm sure this is a big improvement over the 1.0 apk I found previously.
 
hkcatt
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jan 2013
Default Updated Paypal Here APK

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if it was possible to upload the latest .apk for paypal here since all the versions on the forums are several months old. Thanks a lot!
 
thepowerofdonuts
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 29
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkcatt View Post
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if it was possible to upload the latest .apk for paypal here since all the versions on the forums are several months old. Thanks a lot!
Same here.
 
mravish23
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Dec 2011
Yes the lastest apk would be kindly appreciated
 
dagnisaun
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 20
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta

 
DONATE TO ME
not sure if anyone still needs this
here is latest version 1.5.1
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.paypal.here-1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (6.82 MB, 738 views)
 
ecopunk
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 15
Join Date: Dec 2010
Thank you!
 
n4sa
Old
#9  
n4sa's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 62
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Brisbane
Would anyone happen to have 1.6.2 apk?
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE
ROM: #HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V2.5
 
DaveyBoy2002
Old
#10  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 40
Join Date: Mar 2011
sept 6th version of paypal


ripped off google play directly and hosted by me

The Following User Says Thank You to DaveyBoy2002 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Change the Style of Your Notifications with HeadsUp

Head Up notifications is one of these upcoming features that Android developers hid deep … more

Google Play Store to Show Price Ranges for In-App Purchases

Google recently announced a change to Google Play Store policy that requires … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Shut Up Your Phone – XDA Developer TV

So many different applications want to send us notifications that … more

Add Some Power to First Generation Snapdragon CPUs

Some older devices still remain very popular. Phones like theHTC Desire, Sony Ericsson … more