[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10 (JellyBean) Nightly Builds for SGH-T769
CyanogenMod 10 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
This phone isn't my daily driver, so I only tested a few things, and only slightly:
How to get it:
- Screen of Death: This is a CM10 bug, many other devices are afflicted, not just the blaze. Many people are working hard to fix this.
- UI action sounds may not work at first. Adjust the volume with the volume buttons, the sounds will then work fine. This is a known CM10 bug
- BLN is wonky. Working on getting us merged with the stable version native to CM10.
- Fixed 20121103+ : WiFi generates a random MAC address with each boot.
- Camera: Flash can't be disabled
- Camera: Storage location cannot be changed. This isn't really a bug, however if the interest is great enough, I might try and figure out a way to change the system default storage location.
- Other things maybe? Discuss in the thread...
Or download it directly through ROM Manager or CM Updater.
Make sure to download and install the JellyBean GApps
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO DO A FACTORY/DATA RESET BEFORE USING THIS. This isn't up for debate. A reset of the dalvik cache helps too. If you do a dirty flash, please make sure to do a dalvik cache wipe. If you have searched this forum for a problem and haven't found it, please do a nandroid backup, then a full factory/data reset and check to see if you still have the problem. If it still persists AFTER the factory/data reset, then report it here.
CyanogenMod Team (all of you, seriously, you guys are awesome)
SGH-T989 Devs (all of you, cuz I basically stole all your configs)
ShabbyPenguin & PlayfulGod for encouraging me when times looked grim.
UberPinguin and others on #jb-dev-e4gt for helping me get all of this work into CM proper
Oreo, my dog, for licking me whenever I needed it.
Older Versions (don't use if you can help it).
For older/legacy/test/unofficial versions of my work, you can find them (for a while at least) here: My Funhouse
. Please take care and all necessary steps to verify MD5 sums before installing any zips.