View Poll Results: Do you want to see PDroid2.0 at Google Play?
Yes 158 90.80%
No 16 9.20%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[APP+MOD][4.1.2+ | STOCK][IRC-CHANNEL][GPL] PDroid 2.0 [2013-05-16 v1.57.1]

6th October 2012, 03:45 PM   |  #1  
CollegeDev's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 720
 
253 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:

Disclaimer:

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 *
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features 
 * included in this Patch and application before flashing it! YOU are 
 * choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger 
 * at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 *
 */
Quote:

General & Credits:

First of all, many many thanks to svyat who developed the main application PDroid, thank you!! Before I describe some new features (and old too) I want to say that the Application PDroid2.0.apk is written completely by my own. I just took some styles from svyat to give users the "old PDroid" feeling It is a stand alone application and does not need PDroid itself anymore. You just have to apply my patches, install the application and have fun

Quote:

App description:

PDroid 2.0 allows blocking access for any installed application to the following data separately:
  • Device ID (IMEI/MEID/ESN)
  • Subscriber ID (IMSI)
  • SIM serial (ICCID)
  • Phone and mailbox number
  • Incoming call number
  • Outgoing call number
  • GPS location
  • Network location
  • List of accounts (including your google e-mail address)
  • Account auth tokens
  • Contacts
  • Call logs
  • Calendar
  • SMS
  • MMS
  • Browser bookmarks and history
  • System logs
  • SIM info (operator, country)
  • Network info (operator, country)
  • IP Tables(until now only for Java process)
  • Android ID
  • Call Phone
  • Send SMS
  • Send MMS
  • Record Audio
  • Access Camera
  • Force online state (fake online state to permanent online)
  • Wifi Info
  • ICC Access (integrated circuit-card access, for reading/writing sms on ICC)
  • Switch network state (e.g. mobile network)
  • Switch Wifi State
  • Start on Boot (prevents that application gets the INTENT_BOOT_COMPLETE Broadcast)


Quote:

Donators:

  • Big credits to ce4. He is the first donator. Many thanks
  • Another thankful guy: schertling. Thank you for your donation
  • Thanks to MacDog_AU, who also donated a beer
Last edited by CollegeDev; 19th July 2014 at 11:14 PM.
The Following 165 Users Say Thank You to CollegeDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th October 2012, 03:45 PM   |  #2  
CollegeDev's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 720
 
253 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:

Translators:

Big thanks to following translators of PDroid2.0, who made the app available in their native language:

Quote:

PDroid2.0 Flash-Repo:

@ all guys who ever build a ROM with PDroid2.0, please upload the ROM here and post it in this thread or send me the link via pn. I need following additional information:
  • What ROM is it?
  • When do you build it (optional)
  • Which version of PDroid is included (Framework)
  • For which device is the ROM
You will get full credits in the OP and the link for the REPO will also be present inside the description for the app in googleplay.

How does it work? Just download the ROM for your device and flash it. Then you're able to use PDroid2.0!
Side-Note related the devices:
Quote:

Nexus 4 = mako
Nexus 7 Wi-Fi = grouper
Nexus 7 GSM = tilapia
Nexus 10 = manta

THX to Koetermann!

Quote:

Galaxy S2 (I9100):

 
Quote:

  • ROM: PACMAN
    Date: 02.15.2013
    MD5: c810f45732bf1f3fd82eccd7bfda2ca0
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Contributor: AuSSiELaMbChOpS
    Download: here
    ----------------------------------------------
  • ROM: CM10.1
    Date: 18.05.2013
    MD5: unknown
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Side-Note: Also includes kernel patches needed for DriveDroid to let you boot your computer from an iso image on your phone.
    Contributor: jpeg725
    Download: here


Quote:

Galaxy Note 2 (N7100):

 
Quote:

  • ROM: CM10.1
    Date: 15.05.2013
    MD5: db79e0530214299120409be241063a1e
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Contributor: biglsd
    Download: here
    ----------------------------------------------
  • ROM: PACMAN
    Date: 15.05.2013
    MD5: daa60cde908b43addc8be9e711cb6c2e
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Contributor: biglsd
    Download: here


Quote:

Galaxy S 3 (I9300):

 
Quote:

  • ROM: PACMAN
    Date: 15.05.2013
    MD5: bcdfee8a5b18b31871cc992ee875810d
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Contributor: optx
    Download: here
    ----------------------------------------------
  • ROM: CM10.1
    Date: 12.05.2013
    MD5: 7d3baba799c4b65ee2aeabf8d56d9839
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Contributor: Koetermann
    Download: here
    ----------------------------------------------
  • ROM: CM10.1
    Date: 19.05.2013
    MD5: b5d07c91c12c913cf6aa06f3f45ef56f
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Contributor: optx
    Download: here
    ----------------------------------------------
  • ROM: CM10.1
    Date: 23.05.2013
    MD5: 9d147c00d863723f801c1e434e51b77f
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Contributor: Koetermann
    Download: here
    ----------------------------------------------
  • ROM: JellyBeer
    Date: 16.05.2013
    MD5: b5d07c91c12c913cf6aa06f3f45ef56f
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Contributor: optx
    Download: here


Quote:

Note 10.1 (n8000)

 
Quote:

  • ROM: CM10.1
    Date: 15.05.2013
    MD5: baa6445ae4162666010509bdcce8ad7c
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Contributor: biglsd
    Download: here


Quote:

Samsung tab 2 7" (p3100)

 
Quote:

  • ROM: CM10.1
    Date: 15.05.2013
    MD5: 93de5d7866b1cee7bc224fb4411380f1
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Contributor: biglsd
    Download: here


Quote:

Google Nexus 10 (manta)

 
Quote:

  • ROM: CM10.1
    Date: 11.05.2013
    MD5: bf19181df5d4b76e4b218ee5a31a58cf
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Contributor: Koetermann
    Download: here


Quote:

LG Nexus 4 (manta)

 
Quote:

  • ROM: CM10.1
    Date: 10.05.2013
    MD5: unknown
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Contributor: Hired Geek
    Download: here


Quote:

Samsung Galaxy Note (n7000)

 
Quote:

  • ROM: CM10.1
    Date: 19.05.2013
    MD5: 16bb075282405af00ce9eb47b7e6eee5
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Contributor: I900-Nutzer
    Download: here


Quote:

ZTE Blade / Orange San Francisco

 
Quote:

  • ROM: CM10.1 by KonstaT
    Date: 19.05.2013
    MD5: 5ab4126a095ddb9329c831e0a10e7e2d
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Contributor: I900-Nutzer
    Download: here


Quote:

Galaxy Nexus GSM (Maguro) (i9250)

 
Quote:

  • ROM: CM10.1
    Date: 19.05.2013
    MD5: da95b698cbdeb9da4285e1629047b9be
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Contributor: Teemoo
    Download: here


Quote:

Samsung Nexus S (crespo)

 
Quote:

  • ROM: CM10.1
    Date: 21.05.2013
    MD5: 3c98c8056a65b4f0709e61bc736d9100
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Contributor: En0id
    Download: here


Quote:

Samsung Galaxy S (i9000)

 
Quote:

  • ROM: CM10.1
    Date: 24.05.2013
    MD5: d5e8a8ccf40aa8f4a239479a73b94ff2
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Contributor: Koetermann
    Download: here


Quote:

galaxy note 1 (n7000)

 
Quote:

  • ROM: CM10.1
    Date: 24.05.2013
    MD5: b790483b2d17627c7e5cb55fd31b64ab
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Contributor: karamelos
    Download: here
    ----------------------------------------------
  • ROM: SlimRom v5.6
    Date: 23.05.2013
    MD5: b46740fcbf0e8688707863be88704d86
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Contributor: I900-Nutzer
    Download: here
    ----------------------------------------------
  • ROM: JellyBeer v4.20
    Date: 22.05.2013
    MD5: 0703f5730b8e90b83cca980f83f801e5
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Contributor: I900-Nutzer
    Download: here
    ----------------------------------------------
  • ROM: PACman v22.3.0
    Date: 23.05.2013
    MD5: c84cfaeda5fb9fb651030f740353a9fd
    PD-Version: 1.57
    Contributor: I900-Nutzer
    Download: here

Last edited by CollegeDev; 24th May 2013 at 09:36 PM.
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to CollegeDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th October 2012, 06:43 PM   |  #3  
SecUpwN's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag CLASSIFIED
Thanks Meter: 582
 
1,917 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
FIRST! Yeehaaaa, AWESOME WORK!
Last edited by SecUpwN; 6th October 2012 at 06:59 PM.
6th October 2012, 07:08 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 276
 
651 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
omgggg nice.

thanks so much. though im an autopatcher noob so i have to wait, sadly enough
6th October 2012, 07:08 PM   |  #5  
Recognized Developer
New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 3,511
 
1,977 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
Looks good, man. Looking forward to making the package.

Edit: tried to patch on my way out the door, two problems. I haven;t had much time to diagnose, I was hoping to start a build and look at it when I got done with work.

libcore patch- I tried to strip a couple other levels, but no dice. I see that you have CM9 in your path which may not be significant. But since I had a failed hunk in framework I thought I would just report.

Code:
$ patch -p1 < ~/android/pdroidwork/pdroid_ext/patches/JB_libcore.patch
can't find file to patch at input line 4
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|diff -rupN '--exclude=.svn' '--exclude=.git*' '--exclude=*.java~' '--exclude=*.mk~' '--exclude=*.orig~' '--exclude=*.txt' '--exclude=*.orig' /root/CM9/libcore/luni/src/main/java/java/lang/PrivacyProcessManager.java pang/libcore/luni/src/main/java/java/lang/PrivacyProcessManager.java
|--- /root/CM9/libcore/luni/src/main/java/java/lang/PrivacyProcessManager.java	2012-07-18 16:10:00.479998383 +0545
|+++ pang/libcore/luni/src/main/java/java/lang/PrivacyProcessManager.java	2012-09-19 20:06:31.467808140 +0545
--------------------------
JB_framework:

Code:
patching file frameworks/base/telephony/java/com/android/internal/telephony/SMSDispatcher.java
Hunk #1 FAILED at 37.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 179 (offset 9 lines).
Hunk #3 succeeded at 319 with fuzz 1 (offset 13 lines).
Hunk #4 succeeded at 926 (offset 30 lines).
Hunk #5 succeeded at 944 (offset 30 lines).
Hunk #6 succeeded at 1030 (offset 30 lines).
1 out of 6 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file frameworks/base/telephony/java/com/android/internal/telephony/SMSDispatcher.java.rej
patching file frameworks/base/TelephonyRegistry.java
Everything else patches fine. The failed framework hunk could be because my source is maybe 2-3 days old, I will try a fresh repo sync when I get home from being out.
Last edited by mateorod; 6th October 2012 at 07:48 PM.
6th October 2012, 09:25 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag 'schland
Thanks Meter: 17
 
163 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Hey,

thank you very much for your efforts!
I am using your ready built for SGS 2 but i have problems applying new rules, because they are not saved. Logcat is attached, there are a lot of sqlite errors.
Last edited by bonanza123; 7th October 2012 at 09:19 PM.
7th October 2012, 12:14 AM   |  #7  
SecUpwN's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag CLASSIFIED
Thanks Meter: 582
 
1,917 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
CollegeDev, why can't you compile an ALL-IN-ONE-APP ("PDroid-Suite") and just give credits to all developers? Would be so awesome if PDroid itself was included..
Last edited by SecUpwN; 7th October 2012 at 12:17 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SecUpwN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th October 2012, 11:36 AM   |  #8  
CollegeDev's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 720
 
253 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateorod

Looks good, man. Looking forward to making the package.

Edit: tried to patch on my way out the door, two problems. I haven;t had much time to diagnose, I was hoping to start a build and look at it when I got done with work.

libcore patch- I tried to strip a couple other levels, but no dice. I see that you have CM9 in your path which may not be significant. But since I had a failed hunk in framework I thought I would just report.

Code:
$ patch -p1 < ~/android/pdroidwork/pdroid_ext/patches/JB_libcore.patch
can't find file to patch at input line 4
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|diff -rupN '--exclude=.svn' '--exclude=.git*' '--exclude=*.java~' '--exclude=*.mk~' '--exclude=*.orig~' '--exclude=*.txt' '--exclude=*.orig' /root/CM9/libcore/luni/src/main/java/java/lang/PrivacyProcessManager.java pang/libcore/luni/src/main/java/java/lang/PrivacyProcessManager.java
|--- /root/CM9/libcore/luni/src/main/java/java/lang/PrivacyProcessManager.java	2012-07-18 16:10:00.479998383 +0545
|+++ pang/libcore/luni/src/main/java/java/lang/PrivacyProcessManager.java	2012-09-19 20:06:31.467808140 +0545
--------------------------
JB_framework:

Code:
patching file frameworks/base/telephony/java/com/android/internal/telephony/SMSDispatcher.java
Hunk #1 FAILED at 37.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 179 (offset 9 lines).
Hunk #3 succeeded at 319 with fuzz 1 (offset 13 lines).
Hunk #4 succeeded at 926 (offset 30 lines).
Hunk #5 succeeded at 944 (offset 30 lines).
Hunk #6 succeeded at 1030 (offset 30 lines).
1 out of 6 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file frameworks/base/telephony/java/com/android/internal/telephony/SMSDispatcher.java.rej
patching file frameworks/base/TelephonyRegistry.java
Everything else patches fine. The failed framework hunk could be because my source is maybe 2-3 days old, I will try a fresh repo sync when I get home from being out.

Did you patched the PrivacyProcessManager.java successful? Yes, it based on CM9, because I havn't the source of the original files anymore. But it doesn't matter. I made these patches, updated my source code and used these patches by my own to verify that they work. Can you upload the SMSDispatcher.java.rej? I would like to see wat is going wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonanza123

Hey,

thank you very much for your efforts!
I am using your ready built for SGS 2 but i have problems applying new rules, because they are not saved. Logcat is attached, there are a lot of sqlite errors.

Yes, I believe I know whats going wrong. You used PDroid before and just flashed my zip, right? If so and you don't want to wipe your device, go to:

/data/system/

and delete the files: privacy.db, privacy.db-journal, privacy.db.bak. Then restart your device and all should work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecUpwN

CollegeDev, why can't you compile an ALL-IN-ONE-APP ("PDroid-Suite") and just give credits to all developers? Would be so awesome if PDroid itself was included..

Why? I think it is unnecessary to do this, because you have now just one big and powerful applicaton. No addons or something like this. So why you want to use the old pdroid?
Last edited by CollegeDev; 7th October 2012 at 01:14 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CollegeDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th October 2012, 11:46 AM   |  #9  
SecUpwN's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag CLASSIFIED
Thanks Meter: 582
 
1,917 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeDev

Why? I think it is unnecessary to do this, because you have now just one big and powerful applicaton. No addons or something like this. So why you want to use the old pdroid?

I am confused. In the initial post you're stating that PDroid itself is still needed. That's why I figured we'd still have to install 2 applications. Is it the case that this one is actually 2 in one? Would be soo awesome!
The Following User Says Thank You to SecUpwN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th October 2012, 11:49 AM   |  #10  
CollegeDev's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 720
 
253 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecUpwN

I am confused. In the initial post you're stating that PDroid itself is still needed. That's why I figured we'd still have to install 2 applications. Is it the case that this one is actually 2 in one? Would be soo awesome!

I wrote this in first post:

Quote:

It is a stand alone application and does not need PDroid itself anymore. You just have to apply my patches, install the application and have fun

It means, that you only need this application, to get it work. You don't need PDroid itself anymore

The Following User Says Thank You to CollegeDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Apps and Games by ThreadRank