GSM (GT-N7100) and LTE (GT-N7105) SUPPORTED. THREAD: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1923956
AUSTRALIAN GSM (GT-N7100T) and LTE (GT-N7105T) SUPPORTED. USE GSM THREAD
SPRINT (SPH-L900) SUPPORTED. THREAD: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1957155
TMOBILE (SGH-T889) SUPPORTED. THREAD: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1957720
MOBILICITY, VIDEOTRON, WIND [SGH-T889V] SUPPORTED. NO THREAD YET. USE TMOBILE THREAD
AT&T (SGH-L317) SUPPORTED. THREAD: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2052779
BELL, ROGERS, SASKTEL, TELUS [SGH-I317M] SUPPORTED. NO THREAD YET. USE AT&T THREAD
VERIZON ([SCH-I605]) SUPPORTED. THREAD: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2052788
US CELLULAR (SCH-R950) SUPPORTED. NO THREAD YET. USE ANY
KOREAN SK TELECOM [SHV-E250S] SUPPORTED. NO THREAD YET. USE ANY
The Unified Android Toolkit brings together all the Nexus and Samsung Toolkits and supports a multitude of Nexus and Samsung devices. There is also an option at startup to run a Basic Android Toolkit which any Android device can use to install drivers, make app backups, install apk files, reboot the device into different modes and run a command prompt for manual input.
FUNCTIONS OF UNIFIED ANDROID TOOLKIT
* Install correct adb/fastboot drivers automatically on Windows xp/vista/7/8 32bit+64bit
* Backup/Restore a single package or all apps, user data and Internal Storage
* Backup your data from selectable folders [internal or external storage] to your PC for a Full Safe backup of data
* Unlock/Re-Lock your Bootloader [Nexus modules]
* Various Root options using insecure boot image or custom recovery
* 1-Click For All to Unlock, Root, Rename the Restore Files and install busybox [Nexus modules]
* ALLINONE to flash custom Recovery Root, Rename the Restore Files and install busybox [Samsung modules]
* Fix “Superuser/SuperSU has stopped” message after rooting [Samsung modules]
* Perform a FULL NANDROID Backup of your system (Boot, Cache, Data, Recovery and System) via adb and save in Custom Recovery format on your PC which can be Restored via CWM Recovery [if insecure boot image available]
* Pull /data and /system folders, compress to a .tar file and save to your PC [if insecure boot image available]
* Dump selected Phone Partitions, compress to a .zip file with md5 and save to your PC [if insecure boot image available]
* Install BusyBox on your device
* Install Samsung Knox notification disabler on your device [Samsung modules]
* Install Root checker on your device [to be added to the Nexus modules]
* Extras, Tips and Tricks section with downloadable device user guide
* Auto Update ToolKit to latest available version at startup [PRO ONLY FEATURE]
* Check for latest versions of Superuser [root] and custom Recovery images [PRO ONLY FEATURE]
* Program up to 10 Quickpick slots and run them very quickly [PRO ONLY FEATURE]
* Mods section to automatically perform certain tasks on your phone
* Download Stock Firmware Image for extracting and flashing
* Check md5 of stock image to make sure downloaded file isn’t corrupted before flashing [Nexus modules]
* Flash Custom Recovery or Stock Firmware Image to device
* Rename the Recovery Restore File present on some Stock Roms
* Boot into CWM Touch, TWRP or Stock Recovery without Flashing it [Nexus modules]
* Boot or Flash .img Files directly from your PC [Nexus modules]
* Install a single apk or multiple apk’s to your device
* Push Files from your PC to your device
* Pull Files from your device to your PC
* Dump selected LogCat buffers to your PC
* Dump BugReport to your PC
* Set Files Permissions on your device
* Open new Command Prompt for manual input
* Reboot device to various Modes automatically
* Display Important Information about your device
* Display various Help and Information screens and save a screenshot to your pc/send to default printer
* Many many more features
Supported devices and latest supported builds *HERE*
DOWNLOAD THE SKIPSOFT UNIFIED ANDROID TOOLKIT *HERE* (FROM SKIPSOFT.NET)
NOTE2: As the exe files are not Digitally Signed with a Microsoft Certificate they ‘may’ get picked up as potentially harmful by Antivirus Programs and deleted on first run. If this happens restore the file and exclude it from future scans to use it. This seems to happen mostly on AVG Free and Norton which is why I switched to BitDefender which is much better.
Credits: ChainsDD for Superuser, Chainfire for SuperSU, koush and the clockworkmod team for cwm and the universal driver pack, 1wayjonny for the adb/fastboot driver pack, Adam Lange for all his support and help with the insecure kernels, Viperboy for the Knox Disabler app, Stephen Erickson for the BusyBox installer app, BurrowsApps for the Root Checker app, fOmey for TWRP for the Galaxy Gear
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PUBLIC (FREE) AND PROFESSIONAL (DONATE) VERSIONS?
THE PUBLIC VERSION OF THE TOOLKIT INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU COULD NEED TO MANIPULATE YOUR DEVICE. NOTHING IS RESTRICTED.
ACTIVATING THE PROFESSIONAL VERSION ADDS THE MOST USEFUL FUNCTION IN THE TOOLKIT, THE ABILITY TO CHECK FOR ‘AUTO UPDATES’ DIRECTLY VIA THE TOOLKIT AND HAVE THEM PUSHED TO YOUR PC RIGHT AWAY AS SOON AS THEY ARE UPLOADED WITHOUT NEEDING TO DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE TOOLKIT EVERY TIME. YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE LATEST VERSION AS SOON AS IT IS MADE AVAILABLE. THIS MEANS SMALLER UPDATES CAN BE SENT OUT MORE FREQUENTLY, SUCH AS ADDING A SINGLE FUNCTION, FIXING A BUG OR ADDING COMPATIBILITY FOR A SINGLE CARRIER. THE SMALLER UPDATES WILL BE COMPILED AND RELEASED TO THE XDA COMMUNITY AS A FULL (PUBLIC) DOWNLOAD VERSION SO PROFESSIONAL VERSIONS ARE ALWAYS UPDATED SOONER.
THE PRO VERSION ALSO ADDS THE ABILITY TO CHECK FOR THE LATEST VERSION OF SUPERUSER AND RECOVERY FILES AND DOWNLOAD THEM DIRECTLY TO THE TOOLKIT.
THE ‘QUICK PICKS’ SECTION[/B] ALLOWS YOU TO PROGRAM UPTO 10 SLOTS WITH TASKS THAT YOU MAY PERFORM ON A REGULAR BASIS OR JUST WANT TO KEEP A SET OF TASKS IN 1 PLACE. THEN JUST SELECT THE SLOT AND IT WILL REMEMBER ALL YOUR SETTINGS FOR THAT TASK AND RUN IT.
AUTO REPLY LINKS FOR PAYPAL TO GET A CODE INSTANTLY CAN BE FOUND AT http://goo.gl/nyGqv
2. USING THE UNIFIED ANDROID TOOLKIT
When starting the Toolkit you will first be asked which device you want to work with. The basic Toolkit files are included in the full install package but if you select a device then the working folders will be created and the device files downloaded. Once the files have been extracted the Toolkit will ask if you want to check if an Update is available (for pro users to download/install). If you type ‘no’ then you will be taken to the Model/Build selection screen where you can do a number of things:
Type ’00' to enter your activation code and enable pro features, ‘i’ will take you to the Information and Help Section, ‘a’ will give you information on how to add support for a new build, ’99' will take you to the Basic Toolkit for quick use or if you do not have a supported device and want to perform general android tasks.
Supported builds are listed in the Model/Build selection screen and typing the associated number (i.e. 11) will download needed boot and recovery files (stock and custom recovery) then check for and download the latest custom recovery and superuser files available (pro versions only), verify all the files and start the Main Menu. You can now use all the functions and tools the Android Toolkit offers.
The Information section which you can get to from the Model Selection screen or from the Main Menu has a wealth of help and frequently asked questions. If you need help then please look there first before asking questions in the thread.
How to get into Recovery Mode
1. Unplug the USB cable.
2. Shut down the phone.
3. Hold down the 'HOME' + 'VOLUME UP' buttons and press the 'POWER' button for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
How to get into Download Mode (For Odin)
1. Unplug the USB cable.
2. Shut down the phone.
3. Hold down the 'HOME' + 'VOLUME DOWN' buttons and press the 'POWER' button for about 2 seconds until a WARNING! Screen appears. Press the 'VOLUME UP' button to enter Download Mode.
Unified Android ToolKit v1.2.4 [Note 2 V5.0.0] 10th March 2014
+Added support for Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini,*Samsung Galaxy S4 and*Samsung Galaxy Note 2
+Updated support for latest builds in all device modules
+Root options support insecure boot and custom recovery methods [all rewritten]
+Added KNOX notification disabler for Samsung modules
+Added Root Checker to check the status of your root/busybox
+Added more help screens to the Information section and added ability to save screen and send to default printer
+Added philz_touch Advanced cwm recovery to Samsung modules [will be added to Nexus modules soon]
+Added option in build selection screen to disable all adb root functions [custom recovery functions available]
+Toolkit will disable insecure boot functions if insecure boot image not available
+Updated Samsung drivers to 22.214.171.124
+Re-wrote most of the code to Change the way lots of functions work [more efficient and more stable]
+Many more changes I can't think of right now
ToolKit v4.1.0 (9th April 2013)
+Updated complete Toolkit structure for easier support and faster updates
+Added GT-N7100T and GT-N7105T models to the support list
+Added 4.1.2 support for many models. See screenshot for full list
+Updated CWM and TWRP Recovery to the latest model specific version
+Added TWRP NAND backup/restore procedure to backups section
+Updated SuperSU Root procedure to V1.25
+Updated Samsung usb drivers to 126.96.36.199
+Added more error detection and updated many parts of the Toolkit procedures
+Added Activation option and support procedure for new builds to Model Screen
+Updated Stock firmware download section with new Samsung images
+Adb server is now shut down if you exit from Model Selection screen
+Added more error control Toolkit processes
+Updated mods section
ToolKit v3.0.0 (18th December 2012)
+Rewrote soo many parts its hard to list them all
+Changed the Model Selection screen
+Split up images for all supported models to make them easier to distinguish
+Added support for Verizon, GT-N7105 (lte), AT&T and Korean SK Telecom
+Added new options to Root/Unroot Screen
+Added root+busybox+rename recovery restore files via Custom Recovery
+Added Root/Unroot via Sideload feature in Recovery
+Updated CWM Recovery to 188.8.131.52
+Updated TWRP Recovery to 184.108.40.206 for all available Models
+Updated SuperSU to 0.99
+Added Device Information Screen
+Added instant reply donate link to Toolkit
+Soo many more behind the scene changes
ToolKit v2.0.0 (27th October 2012)
+Added FULL support for Sprint (SPH-L900)
+Added FULL support for TMobile (SGH-T889)
+Added FULL support for US Cellular (SCH-R950)
+Updated SuperSU Root zip file to V0.96
+Updated CWM Recovery to V220.127.116.11
+Added TWRP Recovery V18.104.22.168
+Added option on all Root procedures to root with Superuser (ChainsDD) or SuperSU (Chainfire)
+Added option in ALLINONE Root routine to flash cwm or twrp Recovery
+Improved Root procedure on all builds
+Made some edits for Toolkit stability
ToolKit v1.0 (7th Oct 2012)
+First version of Samsung Galaxy Note2 ToolKit released
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.