21st Dec: v21 - Added 1.39 for Euro CID's and option to flash custom firmware.zip 10th Dec: v20 - Added 1.36 for HTC__622 05th Dec: v19 - Readded 1.31 for HTC__J15 as not supported in new 1.36 for Euro CID's 05th Dec: v18 - Added hboot 1.36 for Euro CID's 26th Nov: v17 - Added hboot 1.36 for HTC__044 24th Nov: v16 - Fixed error in script 23rd Nov: v15 - Added hboot 1.36 for HTC__038 13th Nov: v14 - Added option to flash TWRP Recovery 12th Nov: Updated with 1.33 hboot for HTC_621 & S-Off
I've created a tool to simplify upgrading your HOX to the JB leak and to carry out other fastboot commands. AS ALWAYS YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Unless you have S-Off, you can only upgrade to JB FW if you' have a compatible CID that matches exactly one in the lists below. Lots of other command are available for all devices
Updating the firmware may wipe your phones internal data and SD data (even if previous updates haven't) so I strongly recommend backing up both beforehand (ie Titanium, Nandroid, then backup all SD card data). Note this tool itself is not responsible for loss of data, upgrading the firmware using whatever method carries the same risk.
This tool includes:
- Display your CID
- Lock Bootloader
- Update JB FW, inc HBoot 1.31, 1.33 or 1.36
- Unlock Bootloader
- Flash custom CWM recovery
- Flash boot.img
- Lots, lots more....
With this method there is no requirement to return to stock or install RUU etc
Instructions - for full upgrade process for unlocked bootloaders
Everything's included apart from the following (put these in the right place before running the tool):
- Non HTC__xxx (ie branded/carrier) firmware. If you require one of these then the tool will direct you to the thread to download one.
- Jelly Bean ROM - Download the Jelly Bean ROM of your choice and put on your Phone's virtual SD card (Links to ROM's can be found below)
- boot.img - Place the boot.img for the ROM of your choice in the tool folder. (Must be named "boot.img" so rename if necessary)
- Unlock_code.bin - Place this in the same folder. This is the file you got from HTCdev when you unlocked your bootloader. If you no longer have it then check your email inbox for it or go through the process again at htcdev.com (Not needed if you are S-Off)
Simply download and extract the zip file below then run JBFWFlasher.bat and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you find you have to install CWM mod separately after running the above for whatever reason then restart the tool and select option 2.
Instructions - to install just the FW in preparation for RUU install with a locked bootloader
Everything's included except the RUU
Simply download and extract the zip file below then run JBFWFlasher.bat, select option 1 then follow the on-screen instructions.
When it gets to the step where it will next unlock your bootloader (i.e. after flashing the firmware.zip twice & rebooting to fastboot), simply close the tool (x on top right of window) and install the RUU with your phone in Fastboot mode
JBFWTOOL21.zip - 87.61 MB
Click if you like my work and would like to buy me a coffee
Android Revolution HD - by Mike1986.
BINDROID XTC - by DutchDanny
Blade - by theDroidfanatic
HTC One MaXimus - by Football
InsertCoin - by Baadnewz
OrDroidX - by Shnizlon
Renovate - by mwilky
SkyDragon - by dragonesdenano
The above chefs for creating the ROMs & releasing the leak
AFCAjax & J-CiTy for their guides
PsyChoses for additional content for S-Off devices