Post Reply

[AROMA] [V3.0] █ ATOMODS █ [Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500][Mods/Tweaks/Apps/CWM/Kernel]

10th February 2013, 09:58 PM   |  #471  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Re: [AROMA] [V2.4] █ ATOMODS █ [Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500][Mods/Tweaks/Apps/CWM/Kernel
OK thanks for your help, any roms that you could suggest?

Sent from my GT-S7500T using xda app-developers app
11th February 2013, 01:56 AM   |  #472  
AmanMehta007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag hubli
Thanks Meter: 762
 
639 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Re: [AROMA] [V2.4] █ ATOMODS █ [Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500][Mods/Tweaks/Apps/CWM/Kernel
Try any
I suggest atom blast or imaginix or gaple
Or wait for our new. Rom

sent from my sgy or ace plus or or arc s or smart tab 9 or laptop
11th February 2013, 02:33 AM   |  #473  
Ganesh A's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 769
 
914 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Re: [AROMA] [V2.4] █ ATOMODS █ [Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500][Mods/Tweaks/Apps/CWM/Kernel
Has Galaxy Ace Plus got JB update???

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
11th February 2013, 08:45 AM   |  #474  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
322 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Re: [AROMA] [V2.4] █ ATOMODS █ [Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500][Mods/Tweaks/Apps/CWM/Kernel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganesh A

Has Galaxy Ace Plus got JB update???

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

No not yet..but it will get soon

Send from my GT-S7500 (Inspiration Rom v8)
11th February 2013, 08:50 AM   |  #475  
lokeshsaini94's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Behind you!!!
Thanks Meter: 3,673
 
1,776 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaedi

OK thanks for your help, any roms that you could suggest?

Sent from my GT-S7500T using xda app-developers app

it doesn't matters which rom you are using... just flash atomods over it and you are good to go...
13th February 2013, 10:51 AM   |  #476  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
322 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Re: [AROMA] [V2.4] █ ATOMODS █ [Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500][Mods/Tweaks/Apps/CWM/Kernel
How's the progress on atomods v3? Are u gonna release it soon?

Sent from my GT-S7500 (Inspiration Rom v9)
13th February 2013, 01:42 PM   |  #477  
lokeshsaini94's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Behind you!!!
Thanks Meter: 3,673
 
1,776 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazer19

How's the progress on atomods v3? Are u gonna release it soon?

Sent from my GT-S7500 (Inspiration Rom v9)

actually i stopped working on it temporarily as jelly bean update is near... read lots of posts about that... but i think i will start working on it again tomorrow...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lokeshsaini94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 04:02 PM   |  #478  
AmanMehta007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag hubli
Thanks Meter: 762
 
639 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokeshsaini94

actually i stopped working on it temporarily as jelly bean update is near... read lots of posts about that... but i think i will start working on it again tomorrow...

hmm to satisfy others u can
but i feel your work may go to waste as every1 keen abt jb
and im not trying to discourage you bro
i mean start working on jb mods

and bro did you have miui browser
for atomiui
13th February 2013, 04:52 PM   |  #479  
lokeshsaini94's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Behind you!!!
Thanks Meter: 3,673
 
1,776 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanmehta007

hmm to satisfy others u can
but i feel your work may go to waste as every1 keen abt jb
and im not trying to discourage you bro
i mean start working on jb mods

and bro did you have miui browser
for atomiui

actually i thought about it and you see it will take around a month or more for Samsung to release jelly bean and then rooting it and compiling custom recovery...
As you know i have my phone for 1 month only... and i am really bored...

No i forgot to search for apps... If you found any then post links on the Facebook group... i will see it and find more...
13th February 2013, 05:29 PM   |  #480  
AmanMehta007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag hubli
Thanks Meter: 762
 
639 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokeshsaini94

actually i thought about it and you see it will take around a month or more for Samsung to release jelly bean and then rooting it and compiling custom recovery...
As you know i have my phone for 1 month only... and i am really bored...

No i forgot to search for apps... If you found any then post links on the Facebook group... i will see it and find more...

yup buddy but i dont have links ill upload apps

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 Android Development by ThreadRank