Proudly presenting you...
"My phone is now perfectly smooth, fast, stable. I do not expect much more from my phone!"
"This release is amazing! ROM feels super fast! Great job Mike & the team! (...) Never noticed any lag. 1 word: brilliant."
"Feels a lot smoother in use - scrolling, swiping between sense screens. Much nicer feel. This is a real good one, Mike. Many thanks "
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) - latest official Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100XXUFNE1 firmware
- This is improved version of stock ROM - no visual changes!
- Very fast, clean & stable!
- Full Samsung TouchWiz Interface
- Multi-language (WWE)
- For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (N7100)
- Thanks to Samsung for the base firmware
- Video Review by ikylilboy
- Video Review by savadam
Included kernel details:
- Stock kernel (the most stable)
- Removed software (CPU) rendering - full Exynos 4 Quad (GPU) rendering
- Fully optimized and tweaked
- Root access
- Unsecured boot.img
- Newest BusyBox
- RAM optimizations
- System signatures check enabled for system security and safety
- Improved virtual memory management
- Speed optimizations
- Enabled GPU UI rendering
- Data, cache and system partitions mounting tweaks
- Bloatware applications removed
- All /system applications updated to latest available
- All /data applications updated to latest available
- Improved CPU governors performance
- Most optimal system scheduler
- Disabled kernel debugging for better performance
- Zipaligned (Improved RAM management)
- Zipalign on boot (for user applications on data partition)
- Fully de-odexed
- init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support
- Auto init.d permissions set on boot
- sysro/sysrw commands support
- Excellent battery life!
- Improved EXT4 performance
- OpenVPN support
- Most up-to-date system files permissions
- Adobe Flash Player support
- Support almost 24h a day
- ...and many more!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (N7100)
- Custom recovery
How to flash:
- Download ROM and place it on your virtual SD card
- Boot your phone in recovery mode (home + vol up + power)
- In main menu, select "install zip from sdcard"
- Select "choose zip from sdcard" and browse to the location of Android Revolution ROM
- You can use data wiping option in AROMA (optionally if coming from earlier version of my ROM, obligatory if coming from stock or other custom ROM)
- After flashing process is complete, reboot the device
Android Revolution HD 31.0
--- release date: 7 June 2014 ---- If your current firmware version doesn't match ROM firmware version, wiping data inside AROMA is highly recommended!
- Based on latest official Samsung N7100XXUFNE1 firmware
- Other minor changes and fixes
- Included and updated applications:
--- Data partition ---
Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 (Android 4.0+)
Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 (Android 2.0+)
Adobe Reader 11.2.1
ES File Explorer 3.1.6
--- System partition ---
GmsCore 4.4.52 (Android 2.3+ / SDK 9)
Gmail 4.8.0 (Android 4.0+ / SDK 14)
Gmail 2.3.6 (Android 2.2+ / SDK 10)
Google Play 4.8.20
Push Service 18.104.22.168 (Samsung devices)
--- Aroma installer ---
Google Hangouts 2.1.100 (Android 2.3+ / SDK 9)
Google Maps 6.14.4 (Android 2.2+ / SDK 8)
Google Maps 8.1.0 (Android 4.0.3+)
Google Plus 22.214.171.124642489 (Android 3.0+ / SDK 11)
Google Street 126.96.36.199 (Android 2.2+ / SDK 8)
Google YouTube 5.6.36 (Android 2.2+ / SDK 8)
Google TalkBack 3.5.1 (Android 2.2+ / SDK 8)
Google Chrome 35.0.1916.138 (Android 4.0+ / SDK 14)
Google Music 5.5.1511O.1148372(Android 2.2+ / SDK 8)
Google Keep 2.2.11 (Android 4.0+ / SDK 14)
Google Drive 188.8.131.52 (Android 2.3+ / SDK 9)
Google Search 184.108.40.2069292 (Android 4.1+ / SDK 16)
Google Search 220.127.116.118691 (Android 4.0.3)
Google Search 18.104.22.168376 (Android 2.3.5)
Android Revolution HD 31.0
--- MD5 Checksum: 3AD9D18A226487B348D8E2238EC7D5D2 ---
!!! IMPORTANT NOTES !!!
- Having bootloader from Android 4.1.2 will result in broken Wi-Fi. Flash this fix if you are having Wi-Fi issues
- It is highly recommended to use the MJ5 bootloader.
Important notes:1. If you want to say "Thanks!"
There are many ways to show your support to the developer. You can:
Every way of support is highly appreciated, but it's not expected!
- Press the "Thanks" button.
- Hit the donation button and "buy me a beer".
- Share your opinion about my work and write some feedback in respective thread.
- Advertise my work to your friends.
- Rate my thread with 5 stars.2. Sharing policy
This forum is about sharing. If you want to use any part of my work, please feel free to do it but remember about some simple rules:
- Inform me about using my work by sending me a message. You don’t need my permission, just inform me.
- Include link to my thread from where you took particular files.
- Give proper credits for what you used.
- When it comes to using my ROM as a base you are free to do it only if I don't have "Stock ROMs" thread available for particular device. If such thread exists, you are
obligated to take ROMs from there instead. These threads with "Stock ROMs" are usually updated within 24 hours from the moment when I release my custom ROM.
Sharing is one thing, but please respect some areas of my work like:
Please let me keep my threads design unique. I’m sure you can do something even better yourself!
- ROM name - "Android Revolution HD", "Android Revolution", "Revo HD", "AR HD" etc.
- Graphics used in my threads, especially head-banners designed exclusivity for me.
- Other parts of my work that are not supposed to be used by others without proper permission.3. Support
If you have any issues or questions, please feel free to post them in the respective thread. Due to my commitments in real life I can't answer every PM, tweet or facebook post.
If you want to get the fastest and the best answer - ask the question in the thread. Every month I need to remove about 1.000 new messages from my XDA inbox. I’m sure it’s better if I spend this time cooking new ROMs.4. Signature banners for users
Due to the increasing number of users flashing my ROMs we introduced some time ago 3 special groups of members.
Apart of those special banners, every user might use one of our amazing user banners collected in this thread.
- Android Revolution HD Recognized User – every user might get this rank with proper banner by being active in my thread (or threads).
Helping users to solve problems, answering questions or preparing threads with add-ons for Android Revolution HD are the most common ways to gain this rank. Just be active and we’ll contact you!
- Android Revolution HD Advanced User – every user might get this rank with proper banner by doing some amazing modification, application, theme etc. for Android Revolution HD.
Creating simple bootanimation might not be enough, but you never know! Having Recognized User status before is not needed!
- Android Revolution HD Supporter – every user who shared some server space with us (with proper bandwidth) will get this banner. Please keep in mind we can't use DropBox shared folders.
What we can use is minimum 20 GB of space and 10 Mbit upload speed. If you want to donate some server space to us, please contact me via private message.
Finally, thanks for using my work! I hope you will enjoy Android Revolution HD!
[ROM] Android Revolution HD 31.0 | Android 4.4.2 KitKat | High Quality & Performance | N7100XXUFNE1 | AROMA | KNOX - FREE, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note II
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Last Updated 2014-06-07