Welcome to C.A.M.P.S+ Rom featuring all latest Jellybeanny 4.1.2 features which now source build from PAC ROM Source & Mixture of other goodies
Featuring CyanogenMOD_AOKP_Miui_P?_Sony(New) Android in a single rom.
Well if you like my rom you can enjoy using it & click thanks
(Maybe some donation to cover up cost for me to repair my xperia arc camera)
Also to all whom involved in the P.A.C Rom over credits
If you dislike this rom,you may leave and get better one rather then complain.
I already state on the faq..ahh..remember to read the FAQ as well.
If you have any jealous and noob question do take to your mama..or else will be reported.
Due to a request from PA Team to take down ParanoidPreferences, from v16.1.0 forward I exclude ParanoidPrefereances.apk from the ROM.
Originally Posted by D4rKn3sSyS
Hi, are you the leader of PAC ROM (Otherwise, please forward this PM to leader of it)?, I recently saw you're using our ParanoidPreferences application, wich is a closed source app, meant to be used on official ParanoidAndroid ROMs / Ports only. I ask you please then, to remove it from your builds. I can offer you this opensource alternative found on our ics branch for Settings app:
You should spread the word around XDA PAC roms, as well, so all the builds remove it from the package.
Thanks in advance.
Do not put a link to ParanoidPreferences,apk in this thread !!! do it somewhere else.
To be honest, this is not tablet mode at all, it has nothing to do with silly build.prop hacks. This is the first and only Android rom to feature true Hybrid mode. This rom lets you scale and project every app, every widget, even systemcomponents individually. Remember, android is modular, everything is an app: Lockscreen, navigationbar, dialogs, popups, keyboards, widgets, and your regular apps of course. Apps have the capability to switch into various designs or layouts according to the device they run on. This can result in a complete new experience as many apps will transform to the better.
Now for every element that you like chose a mode (PhoneUI, Phablet/Nexus-7UI, TabletUI) and/or a size. You are 100% independent of the system DPI which runs nicely in whatever value it has been assigned to. You do not need to boot your phone into a certain DPI. Neither will most of the changes you apply require a reboot. You will not suffer from the myriads of troubles which normally haunt you under build.prop tablet mode. Your market, phone, etc. will all work, apps won't shrink on you unless you shrink them yourself. This project will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the feel of your phone.
C.A.M.P.S+: Xperia Arc/Arcs
- ParanoidAndroid Features
- MIUI Goodies
- AOKP Featues
- Multi-switchable view either vanilla/miui/anything
- SMS & MMS
- Calling 2G&3G
- Camera Recording 720p
- Installing Apps
- Virtual Keys
- USB OTG
- UMS USB Connection
- Xperia Launcher
- Xperia Walkman
- Xperia Widget's
- Beats Audio
- MIUI Music/Explorer/LBE Guard(Security)/MiuiVideo
- Miui Launcher(FreeLauncher Supported)
- Download the CAMP-Anzu_SnapSeries_Signed_ideosdevzack.zip from the release link that follows
- Fastboot the kernel included on the build(Arc Fusion) or fastboot this kernel recommended LupusJB
- Backup your /data contents: contacts, apps, sms, etc. or backup via recovery
- Move the CAMP-Anzu_SnapSeries_Signed_ideosdevzack.zip to the root folder of your sdcard.
- Enter CWM and:
- - Select 'backup and restore -> Backup'
- - Select 'wipe data/factory reset' (MUST DO)
- - Flash the zip. To do this, Select 'install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from sdcard' and select the PAC-Anzu_SnapSeries_Signed_ideosdevzack.zip
- - Flash gapps if you want them!
- Reboot (first boot will take ~2 mins)
- szl.kiev : PAC Rom Source & Based
- Cyanogenmod Team
- Paranoid team : http://www.paranoid-rom.com/
- FXP : Awesome FXP CM10
- AOKP team
- Lupus Kernel
- Arc Fusion
- ThilinaC-xperia parts
Peoples Involves P.A.C
- Great peoples in http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1790185
| Do Read FAQ at Post #2 |
Credit to people that you use the build