FORUMS

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

Sprint Reacts To Jab From T-Mobile

America’s cellular network space has always been a battle of the big four: Verizon, AT&T, … more

[OMG][THEME] 08.02 - Ultimate OMG Theme - 36 Choices - Aroma - CleanROM/Stock

1,585 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,856
 
By WasabiWa83, Recognized Themer on 10th October 2012, 02:55 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th February 2013, 07:50 AM |#1181  
joshua5683's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoonAssJuan

Wasabis themes are in the morphology aroma zip

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Ok I'm about to try it on Delta II. Hopefully it works.
 
 
24th February 2013, 08:20 AM |#1182  
mikeman45's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 2,191
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [OMG][THEME] 01.21 - Ultimate OMG Theme - 34 Choices - Aroma
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoonAssJuan

Wasabis themes are in the morphology aroma zip

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Yes

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 08:22 AM |#1183  
joshua5683's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Morphology didn't work. I'm gonna let my phone charge overnight and give Clean Rom a chance tomorrow and hopefully the battery doesn't drain.
24th February 2013, 08:54 AM |#1184  
mikeman45's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 2,191
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [OMG][THEME] 01.21 - Ultimate OMG Theme - 34 Choices - Aroma
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua5683

Morphology didn't work. I'm gonna let my phone charge overnight and give Clean Rom a chance tomorrow and hopefully the battery doesn't drain.

Did you use the system ui pre zip them reboot then go back to recovery and flash morphology 1.5

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to mikeman45 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 09:02 AM |#1185  
joshua5683's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeman45

Did you use the system ui pre zip them reboot then go back to recovery and flash morphology 1.5

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

Hooray for this life. It worked. ^^ the only problem is I think it's a little messed up. I flashed purple chevelle, and some icons and text in the status bar are a bright purple, when they should be darker like the other dark icons. Is this a system ui problem thingy, or maybe the aroma installer had an older version of purple chevelle?
Last edited by joshua5683; 24th February 2013 at 09:17 AM.
24th February 2013, 02:07 PM |#1186  
mikeman45's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 2,191
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [OMG][THEME] 01.21 - Ultimate OMG Theme - 34 Choices - Aroma
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua5683

Hooray for this life. It worked. ^^ the only problem is I think it's a little messed up. I flashed purple chevelle, and some icons and text in the status bar are a bright purple, when they should be darker like the other dark icons. Is this a system ui problem thingy, or maybe the aroma installer had an older version of purple chevelle?

Not sure about that but now that you flashed the pre zip you can flash morphology again and make a few changes

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 05:11 PM |#1187  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1,767
 
More
Re: [OMG][THEME] 01.21 - Ultimate OMG Theme - 34 Choices - Aroma
My Note 2 needs some Wasabi

Good to see you still pumping 'em out, old pal!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to 1ManWolfePack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 10:03 PM |#1188  
joshua5683's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
I'm just using the Vengeance rom now. No battery drain like I get with CleanRom, and the themes work just fine
2nd March 2013, 09:48 PM |#1189  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Clock Widget
Hello-

Not sure if this has been asked yet, but what is the clock widget that is used in some of the theme screenshots? (Project Google, etc).
3rd March 2013, 02:19 AM |#1190  
mikeman45's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 2,191
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [OMG][THEME] 01.21 - Ultimate OMG Theme - 34 Choices - Aroma
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeck78

Hello-

Not sure if this has been asked yet, but what is the clock widget that is used in some of the theme screenshots? (Project Google, etc).

UCCW (ultimate custom clock widget)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to mikeman45 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes