5,597,007 Members 47,436 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

OFFICAL ICS for o2x is out

Tip us?
 
jnhsd0319
Old
(Last edited by jnhsd0319; 11th October 2012 at 06:21 AM.)
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 135
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Vancouver
Default OFFICAL ICS for o2x is out

http://www.lgmobile.co.kr/lgmobile/f...ain.dev#manual

That link is official ICS update for korean users!!
So few more days till drivers are out

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda app-developers app
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jnhsd0319 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
EricTheLuminant
Old
#2  
EricTheLuminant's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 33
Join Date: Oct 2010
I don't understand a thing typed up on that page. :P

But if this is real, I will be overjoyed.
 
cricketAC
Old
#3  
cricketAC's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 226
Posts: 975
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTheLuminant View Post
I don't understand a thing typed up on that page. :P

But if this is real, I will be overjoyed.
The OFFICIAL ics is out for su660. When kernel source cones, p990 can be made stable with the drivers in it. Which will make p999 workable when devs get to it.
Hence indirectly out of luck g2x got a life.

Sent from my LG-P999
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cricketAC For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
EricTheLuminant
Old
#4  
EricTheLuminant's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 33
Join Date: Oct 2010
Thanks for the quick explain
 
redmonke255
Old
#5  
redmonke255's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 296
Posts: 1,040
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
RC our God will show compassion on us simple folk, for he is gracious and overflowing with ice cream sandwiches and jelly beans.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda app-developers app
LG G2x P999 CM7.2
Nexus 7 16GB
 
jnhsd0319
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 135
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Vancouver
Quote:
Originally Posted by redmonke255 View Post
RC our God will show compassion on us simple folk, for he is gracious and overflowing with ice cream sandwiches and jelly beans.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda app-developers app
Thanks.. but who exactly is RC... I heard about him a lot... he seems very important but Im noobie here

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda app-developers app
 
g0rge
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 43
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Chicago
http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/Community_Members
 
redmonke255
Old
#8  
redmonke255's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 296
Posts: 1,040
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnhsd0319 View Post
Thanks.. but who exactly is RC... I heard about him a lot... he seems very important but Im noobie here

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda app-developers app
He's the reason we have anything on our phone. He's a true developer, not just someone who can compile pre made work. He lays the basis for all the roms.

Sent from my paranoid Nexus 7.
LG G2x P999 CM7.2
Nexus 7 16GB
The Following User Says Thank You to redmonke255 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ChopperJ
Old
#9  
ChopperJ's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 16
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Los Angeles

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnhsd0319 View Post
http://www.lgmobile.co.kr/lgmobile/f...ain.dev#manual

That link is official ICS update for korean users!!
So few more days till drivers are out

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda app-developers app

I'm beside myself. This just made my day!
 
FatalityBoyZahy
Old
#10  
FatalityBoyZahy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 508
Posts: 2,635
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Twentynine Palms, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by redmonke255 View Post
He's the reason we have anything on our phone. He's a true developer, not just someone who can compile pre made work. He lays the basis for all the roms.

Sent from my paranoid Nexus 7.
faux123 is also very skilled!

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
Current Devices
Google Nexus 5 32GB - 4.4 STOCK
Amazon Kindle Fire 2 - CM10.1 Nightlies


Previous Devices
Google Nexus 4 - 16GB
T-Mobile LG G2x
Samsung Galaxy S4G
T-Mobile MyTouch 3G


Be sure to hit the Thanks button if I have helped you in any way!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes