* Better to wipe everything (data, cache, Dalvik and system).
* If you are coming from XTXperience 8.1
or an other custom rom, clear data camera in settings/applications/all
* If Sound Enhancement force close, follow this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1841
* If SystemUI preference force close, follow this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1844
* Let the rom settle a little bit if everything on your sd card is not read.
* If Album force close follow this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=212
* If Walkman or Download music info force close follow this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=370
* If Email or exchange server force close go in settings/Applications/All and wipe email data.
* If you lose root, follow this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=308
* Since v8 Clearphase is always on and Xloud can only be turn on or off in settings and not in walkman.
* Bravia Engine and Download music information are only working on LOCKED bootloader and after the flash of the add on.
* Maximum sound in Headphone need a fix: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2770
- Fully deodexed 6.1.A.2.50
- Xperia T system UI with %
- Xperia T task switcher
- Xperia T Home launcher
- Xperia T small apps
- Xperia T location-based wifi
- Xperia T boot animation
- Xperia T wallpapers
- Xperia T sounds
- Xperia T ringtones
- Xperia T email widget
- Xperia T weather widget
- Xperia T walkman & widget
- Xperia T clock widget
- Xperia T contact
- Xperia T infinite view
- Xperia T Link
- Xperia T Sony Select
- Xperia V Walkman (by Till-Kruspe)
- Xperia V Album (by Till-Kruspe)
- Xperia V Movies (by Till-Kruspe)
- Xperia GX Home Launcher with preferences (by Serajr)
- Reboot menu (by Krazyazy)
- Updated SuperUser
- Updated Xperia T SystemUI
- Xperia T Walkman
- Xperia T Album
- Xperia T Movies
- Xperia T Sens Me Slide Show
- Xperia T Screen mirroring
- Xperia T Cosmic Flow
- Xperia T Note and Widget
- Xperia T Calendar
- Xperia T Clock
- Xperia T Photo editor
- Xperia T new SystemUI
- Play Store 3.9.16
- Upadated Super User binaries
- Dialpad bug fixed
- Include Small apps, no more separate steps to install them
- Xperia TX Walkman
- Xperia TX Audio Libs
- Xperia S Phone Book
- Skyfall theme added
- Youtube updated
- Video Editor added
- Modded Infinite view
- Jellybean Adreno drivers
- A few bugs fixed
Installation in CWM take a long time, don't worry
- Removed JellyBean Adreno Drivers but available as Add on
- Removed Supercharger
- Add of a few Tweaks for battery
- Add of a few Tweaks for speed
- Supercharger ready! (Service.jar already patched)
- New installation script who should help people with locked bootloader...
- APN problems fixed
- Boot animation fixed
- Xperia T lockscreen
- Faster installation in CWM
- Root bug with locked bootloader fixed
- Based on new 6.1.A.2.55
- Xperia T Home launcher
- Xperia T SystemUI with 15 Toggles and Quickpanel
- Xperia T Camera through Cybershot Mod 3
- Custom settings for data connection fixed (Notification when data in turn on or off).
- Bravia Engine 2.
- Add missing DRM for locked bootloader.
- Timescape fixed.
- Lockscreen with shortcuts.
- New custom settings available in Settings (CPU Clock, Tweaks, ...).
- Direct link for SystemUI settings in Settings.
- New Home launcher modded for XTXperience.
- New Xperia AX Tab 'n' Grid.
- Cybershot with HDR.
- 30 Steps volume for Music & Media.
- 15 Steps volume for Calling.
- Smooth scrolling tweak.
- CM10 File manager.
- Clear Audio+, Clear Phase, ...
- Sound enhancement force close fixed
- Sound enhancement equalizer layout fixed
- Status Bar clock back to right
- XTXperience settings moved under Wireless and Network
- FB Music like button added to Walkman
- Bluetooth bug while calling fixed
- Home launcher reworked, no more lag
- Quickpanel settings added to uncheck all toggles
- 30 steps and 15 steps volume mods removed due to Bluetooth incompatibility
- Small Apps updated
- Liveware Manager updated
- Walkman from Xperia V
- SD Mounter app added
- Google Now added
- Xperia Z wallpaper added
- Xperia Z Home with fixed apptray button and Xperia T style
- Xperia V Camera with Picture Effects
- A few bloatware removed