Reply Subscribe Email Thread
2012-10-11, 2:11PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Ft Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 1,248
 
Donate to Me
More
Hey guys! the flash player in the market has been updated but if your on jelly bean it will say not compatible for your device! So I figured I would post it so us jelly bean users can side loaded it and watch flash on our super phones like we should! I tested it last night and for me works in stock browser just fine.
Attached Files
File Type: apk Adobe Flash Player 11 11.1.115.20.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.49 MB, 110061 views)
79 users say Thank You to truth77 for this useful post
2012-10-11, 2:43PM |#2  
Senior Member
Erwin
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Works for me! On slim bean 2.6 on kkx kernel. Thank you for the dl

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
2 users say Thank You to amhatter for this useful post
2012-10-15, 4:56PM |#3  
Senior Member
Quincy
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Didnt work
I installed the Flash player and went to a website with a flash enabled video and it still didnt work. Does this only work for the stock browser or is it system wide application?
1 users say Thank You to Atrix2destroyer for this useful post
2012-10-15, 6:12PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrix2destroyer

I installed the Flash player and went to a website with a flash enabled video and it still didnt work. Does this only work for the stock browser or is it system wide application?

I just did a test as well on the flash website, and I noticed that if I used chrome, flash didn't work but if I used the stock browser it worked fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
2012-10-15, 6:48PM |#5  
Senior Member
Erwin
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Chrome doesn't support the flash plugin. Only system web browser. Wonder if there is a way to implement a patch?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
2012-10-15, 7:28PM |#6  
Member
Maryville
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Thank god I have flash again :banghead: . Running 2.7 SlimBean running KKO.X kernel. All works fine and dandy

Sent from my Nintendo 64
2012-10-16, 9:07PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Works great. Thanks
Works Great. Thanks.
2012-10-16, 9:28PM |#8  
Senior Member
Quincy
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
I was using Chrome as well, ill have to try the native browser too see if it works for me but i would rather use chrome because its 10 times faster

Quote:
Originally Posted by id_mew

I just did a test as well on the flash website, and I noticed that if I used chrome, flash didn't work but if I used the stock browser it worked fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

2012-10-16, 9:49PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amhatter

Chrome doesn't support the flash plugin. Only system web browser. Wonder if there is a way to implement a patch?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

I use an older version of Dolphin with a version of flash that came out a while ago do JB ROMS.. works like a charm. Works in native browser too..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
2012-10-16, 10:25PM |#10  
Senior Member
Manchester
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Works great on my Note II, I'm using the stock browser, many thanks!
2012-10-17, 2:16AM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
It's works awesome on ics to

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

Read More
Reply Subscribe

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread