[APP][2.3+] Screen maker | taking screenshots | device frame | multiple files at once
I want to share with you a Screen maker. It's another application to make your work easier. The previous one was Dev-drawable.
Taking the screenshot is very popular. Android allows to do it in easy way, but the image is not as good as you want to and here is the Scree Maker, application puts the screenshot on the smartphone frame.
You do not need Photoshop or Gimp anymore and you do not have to work with layers.
Just take a screenshot of your application and puts it into Screen maker.
It will do the best screenshot of your application, ready to post on your website or blog.
In short, this application allows to connect 2 images: screenshot and smartphone image, the result is image ready to post on website or blog.
After finished work, you can see your image or share it.
- Xperia SP
- Motorola Razr M
- sort devices by 1080p resolution
- changed UI
- changed demo (first run)
- bug fixes
- new image resolutions acceptable
- new feature "Screenshot behind device"
- Oppo R819
- wrong resolution email with more details
- more resolutions support
- Moto X
- long click on device for 2.3+
- LG G2
- now you can browse all generated screenshots
- actionbar for Android 2.3
- a bit of languages (translation)
- showing current image number while browsing generated screenshots
- sdk 18
- min api 10
- information view (3.0+)
- Ascend P6
- FC fix
- UI fixes
- Polish language fixes
- New language - Slovak
- Samsung Note 8.0
- Image processing improvement
XDA Recognized Developer rovo89‘s innovative and versatile Xposed Framework allows … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?