I saw this rom on hashcode's rom page, but didn't see a thread for it here. So I decided to create one.
Discuss bugs, experiences, questions on this thread I guess.
Installation procedure should be the same as CM10.1:
"Using this ROM requires Safestrap v2.11 OR SAFESTRAP 3.X currently. As things progress we may add support for Bootstrap or others in.
In all cases moving from ICS to JB, I recommend a full wipe and Titanium Backup restore of just apps+data.
If moving from KEXEC STOCK there might be some issues where you will need to wipe and restore. Be aware.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FLASHING:
1. Download the ROM from the above link
2. Grab Jellybean GApps
3. Place both files on your SD card
4. Reboot into Safestrap by pressing [menu] at the splash screen
5. If necessary format /system when swapping from ICS to JB to make sure that GApps and other files are reset correctly
6. Also if necessary do a wipe of data/cache (when moving between ICS and JB)
7. Flash the .zip files as normal
8. Reboot and let the phone sit for about 1 minute while it re-indexes files, etc."
Build 6 and on is kexec, needs to be installed on romslot-2, as pointed out by Kwyrt
jsnweitzel's AOKP builds, among other Droid 4 goodies: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mhmmrku5e4x8boj/hbd5BE-Nae
The rom runs same as CM10.1, but has some other awesome features added to it
If you have any questions for Hashcode about this, I think it would be best to contact him on twitter at http://twitter.com/Hashcode0f