We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
These are Alpha quality builds and are very much still in development. Features may not work, or may crash, they may alternate between functioning and non-functioning between builds. Please look over the lists below before reporting suspected bugs. Please note: Currently only the included kernel is supported. Other AOSP kernels may not be fully compatible with JB and may cause issues.
many other whom I forgot to mention
Also, a big thank you to everyone who has supported our work!
- LCD Screen (Both variants)
- Camera* (See below)
- Much More...
- Camera (No Video Recording - It causes Gallery to crash)
- About Phone only shows ~596MB Ram
- Will add/remove as more arise or are fixed
Please provide a logcat on pastebin with all bug reports,
and I don't mean one with thousands of lines.
Just the section that contains the error.
Submit using Pastebin
1. Full Wipe (system, cache, dalvik-cache, and data)
2. Flash ROM
3. (Optional) Flash Google Apps
4. Reboot and Enjoy
- UNOFFICIAL CyanogenMod 10 for HTC Glacier
- MD5SUM: ee6c4eeb5184235f78edb396d2c28eed
- Latest Google Apps
- MD5SUM: 4e9e7ec3c22b0b3471bd05d62b8a659d
There is no sense in documenting it all here so if you want to know the latest check out the links below.