- All Scripts in a unique AROMA Installer
- ROM Cleaner - Will give you the option to remove as much as possible without making your ROM unstable!
- You will be able to install a secondary launcher with APEX, NOVA, GO Launcher EX, Holo HD or Zeam it's all up to you!
- ROMCleaner app-list in a user friendly format
- Backup Tool will make your flashing like "a walk in the park"
- Follow our "Quick Guide" in the AROMA Installer under "How-to-use" and you will know when and how to run the scripts
Also read these nice articles!
Video review by TheSmokingAndroid
XDA Front Page!
XDA Front Page!
- very nice, simple and fast way to delete stuff from your device
- takes less then 5 seconds to delete all the listed applications and files in the list
- no trash left behind as it would be if you delete files manually using Root Explorer
- more free RAM for apps that you are actually using
- users have reported better battery life and device speed improvements with ROM Cleaner
then please feel free to send us a beer, hit the "Thanks Button", leave some feedback and subscribe this thread
Before and after pictures.
In this example, HTC Desire HD loaded with ARHD 5.2.5 - Sense 2.1.
Before ROM Cleaner | After default ROM Cleaner
- If you get some kind of issue after flashing ROM Cleaner, re-flash the ROM and check if the issue still exists.
- Don't spam ROM development threads about issues caused by this script.
- Always report problems in this thread and we will most likely help you as fast as we can.
- Please always respect our work and be friendly and helpful to other members in this thread.
How to report a problem:
- Flash ROMCleaner_vX.X.zip in recovery
- In main menu and press "Log Collection".
- When done, reboot the device from "Advanced Power Menu".
- In "/external or internal sdcard/ROMCleaner" you will find RC_LogCollection.*.tar. Please upload this file together with a description of your problem.
With this log we can in - most cases - solve your problem within minutes!
If you ignore this simple instruction, you will most likely get no help from us!
ROM Cleaner v2.1 FINAL 2 :p - 2013-03-10 -Common *Corrected the code so it will locate the correct sdcard path properly. Now ROM Cleaner will use /external_sd, external_sdcard or /scard as source External SDCARD will have first priority! Thanks to everyone who helped us with testing especially blueacidic! If no external sdcard can be found, internal sdcard will be used. *Slimmed zip size a bit. Removed unused scripts and functions Removed reboot/exit animation *Plus more changes, (merged from S3 v3.0 FINAL) -Backup Tool *Corrected "Backup Tool" on internal sdcard *Added more logging code: List all apps in /data/app before backup and after backup in backup dir -Additional Scripts Menu *If you try to run Settings Restorer before first boot you will get a warning Same is with "Run all scripts in one GO!" -Updated all launchers _______________________________________________________________________________ ROM Cleaner v2.0 FINAL - 2013-01-26 -Aroma *AROMA will now be able to find your external sdcard! If no external sdcard is mounted, internal sdcard will be used instead. *External sdcard will have first priority. Internal sdcard will only be used if there is no other options. *ClockWorkMod Recovery and TWRP Recovery should now be supported. -ROM Cleaner *Added more safe to remove apps *Commented some apps so they won't get removed by default. Please remember I don't have this device so it's really hard to make the optimal app removal txt for you. *Removed "test" app removal from ROMCleaner.txt. Now the script will read from the log instead and give you a status message. *Added more logging functions to the updater-script (boring for you useful for us :D ) -Updated all launchers _______________________________________________________________________________ ROM Cleaner v1.2 - 2012-12-15 -Aroma *When you flash ROM Cleaner it will check if your sdcard is mounted correctly, if not you will be notified and sent back to recovery menu again. -ROM Cleaner *Added more safe to remove apps *Corrected typo in odex cleaner script. *Changed secondary launcher apk names in the zip so it will be easier for you to update them if needed -Additional Scripts Menu *If you try to run Settings Restorer before first boot you will get a warning -Updated launchers *APEX Launcher v1.3.2 > v1.3.5 *NOVA Launcher v1.3.2 > v1.3.4 *GO Launcher EX v3.17 > v3.23 *Holo Launcher HD v1.0.6 > v1.0.8 _______________________________________________________________________________ ROM Cleaner v1.1 - 2012-10-26 -Backup Tool *New method too calculate required space before attempting to backup applications. (This resolves the problem with not enough space on sdcard) -ROM Cleaner *Added a lot of new safe to remove apps (Diff the old ROMCleaner_user.txt if want details) -Updated launchers *NOVA Launcher v1.3.1 > v1.3.2 *Holo Launcher HD v1.0.4 > v1.0.6 _______________________________________________________________________________ Initial Release - 2012-10-15 - ROM Cleaner v1.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note II Keep in mind this is the initial release and our intention was to get you a nice tool which will give you the option to customize your ROM. Please give us feedback and we will try to make this tool even better!
Also make sure to use Notepad++ when editing ROMCleaner_user.txt in Windows.
ROM Cleaner v2.1
>Follow instructions in second post how to edit this to fit your demands...
Custom Recovery - CWM or TWRP installed
Note: Your external sdcard will be used as source if it exists else the internal sdcard will be used.
Please feel free to use our banner made by craacK
Thanks a lot for all donations
MarckX x2 | Tomi Mykrä x2 | craacK x1 | Anthony Hogan x1 | Pietrorlando Giordano x1 | Mastacheata x1
preacher65 x1 | PaulGiz x1 | avatar_ro x1 | verynuclear x1 | JagSem x1 | Clarifiante x1 | Rosete Ryan Kim x1
Xphoid x1 | rayford85 x1 | Simi007 x2 | z31s1g x1 | malybru x1 | HTC-Gunge x1 | Laurentius26 x1 | tossero x1
jeryx x1 | mrdey x1 | Imex99 x1 | rib king x1 | Gandicela x1 | Zelmer x1
Thanks to gee2012 for testing of ROM Cleaner v1.0
MarckX for all the help with development and testing
Dude360 who made a great work building this tool with me.
craacK for all the help with the development and graphics
amarullz for the AROMA Installer
Madmaxx82 for his script skills and help making this one fly
Mike1986 & lukogriffioen for inspiration.
The rest of Team Revolution for supporting me.
Special thanks goes to Whiskey103 for hosting my files.
And of course to everyone who supports our work.