Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

CWM recovery for locked bootloaders v2

OP Mr.Krypton

16th October 2012, 01:04 PM   |  #1  
Mr.Krypton's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Home you fool !
Thanks Meter: 102
 
170 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Bla Bla Bla = I'm not responsible for anything

Credits to respective owners. belongs to : http://blog.dream-pro.info/2012/07/08/330

Installation Instructions
1. Download the attached zip
2. Extract it
3. Click the Install
4. Follow the instruction
Change log

V2
Offline Charging Bug resolved
Backup Date resolved
V1
Initial Release
Working Devices
Xperia S [Conformed by me]
Xperia P [DIDN'T WORKED]
Attached Files
File Type: zip CWM.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.01 MB, 14536 views)
Last edited by Mr.Krypton; 23rd October 2012 at 06:22 AM.
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Krypton For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th October 2012, 01:18 PM   |  #2  
del1701's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SE London
Thanks Meter: 89
 
584 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
More
I downloaded this this morning from the other thread and used it, works like a charm
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to del1701 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th October 2012, 01:50 PM   |  #3  
electrash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mali Lošinj - Rijeka
Thanks Meter: 462
 
1,612 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
This dosent belong in dev section, thread report, read forum ruls

Sent from my LT26i
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to electrash For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th October 2012, 03:43 PM   |  #4  
devilakos's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 47
 
202 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Krypton

Bla Bla Bla = I'm not responsible for anything

Credits to respective owners. belongs to : http://blog.dream-pro.info/2012/07/08/330

Installation Instructions

1. Download the attached zip
2. Extract it
3. Click the Install
4. Follow the instruction
Change log

V2
Offline Charging Bug resolved
Backup Date resolved
V1
Initial Release
Working Devices
Xperia S [Conformed by me]
Xperia P [TEST ME]
Xperia U [TEST ME]

how did you got it working?i am stuck in waiting for device
*FIXED*enable usb debuging...
Last edited by devilakos; 16th October 2012 at 03:53 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to devilakos For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th October 2012, 04:46 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 220
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Doesn't work on rooted Xperia P ICS with stock ROM

Installation went fine but when pressing "Reboot to recovery" via X-parts the phone just reboots and stay on blank (black) screen. There was no blue LED or vibration or enything; just blank screen.

Mr.Krypton, in attach you can find a CWM that boots in recovery for Xperia P but in this CWM we can't mount system Also I attach mount output from terminal if you needed. If you can make a workable CWM for us we will be extremely grateful!

I will test whatever version you produce...

Thank you very, very much in advance!
Attached Files
File Type: zip cwm.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.19 MB, 421 views)
File Type: txt mount_output_Xperia_P_61B0544.txt - [Click for QR Code] (1.7 KB, 244 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to seky0405 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th October 2012, 06:07 PM   |  #6  
Member
Flag São João de Meriti
Thanks Meter: 5
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Thanks for this! Let the flashing begins...
The Following User Says Thank You to Hyouchi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th October 2012, 07:18 PM   |  #7  
del1701's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SE London
Thanks Meter: 89
 
584 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seky0405

Doesn't work on rooted Xperia P ICS with stock ROM

Installation went fine but when pressing "Reboot to recovery" via X-parts the phone just reboots and stay on blank (black) screen. There was no blue LED or vibration or enything; just blank screen.

Mr.Krypton, in attach you can find a CWM that boots in recovery for Xperia P but in this CWM we can't mount system Also I attach mount output from terminal if you needed. If you can make a workable CWM for us we will be extremely grateful!

I will test whatever version you produce...

Thank you very, very much in advance!

I think you'll find that this is only for the Xperia s and Arco s

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
16th October 2012, 09:15 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 220
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by del1701

I think you'll find that this is only for the Xperia s and Arco s

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Mr.Krypton wrote in opening post to test it on Xperia P and T so I test it and report the result...

I hope that he will make one for Xperia P !
16th October 2012, 10:35 PM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
118 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
works on sola?
17th October 2012, 05:35 AM   |  #10  
Mr.Krypton's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Home you fool !
Thanks Meter: 102
 
170 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seky0405

Doesn't work on rooted Xperia P ICS with stock ROM

Installation went fine but when pressing "Reboot to recovery" via X-parts the phone just reboots and stay on blank (black) screen. There was no blue LED or vibration or enything; just blank screen.

Mr.Krypton, in attach you can find a CWM that boots in recovery for Xperia P but in this CWM we can't mount system Also I attach mount output from terminal if you needed. If you can make a workable CWM for us we will be extremely grateful!

I will test whatever version you produce...

Thank you very, very much in advance!

This is touch based recovery, try if u can go into recovery by touching the SONY logo x3 or more times when booting ? and report back to me ?

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes