Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Works fine on Samsung Galaxy SL (GT-I9003) running stock 2.3.6 GB. Getting speeds in excess of 1600 kbyte/s.
Requests to dev:
1. Show file size, speed, estimated time remaining during transfer.
2. Include a "cancel" button.
3. Enable batch transfers (queuing multiple file transfers).
4. Include a notification in the pull down menu with details of the transfer.
5. Consider implementing it like Bluetooth file transfer. The app must be installed on both devices. Pair/authenticate the devices, then select the file and the receiver device. Transfer will start immediately. The app running in background in the receiver device will detect the incoming file(s) and transfer them, without user intervention. Of course, include an option to "ask always". For non-Android devices, there's web based transfer/QR code.
Thanks a lot!
Last edited by kbar1; 28th January 2013 at 03:23 AM.