[NFC UPDATE] [App] Fast File Transfer - The WiFi Direct For The Rest Of Us

OP FD_

28th January 2013, 06:43 PM   |  #21  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 316

81 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jophil2412

Just discovered your app and have to say it's brilliant. I've always been searching for an app allowing me to send files via wifi between to devices using the Hotspot functionality. You just made my day the only thing that could improve your app is a holo design and the already mentioned nfc feature

Glad you find it useful
Yeah, seems like I have to improve the graphics, keep hearing this is a brilliant app apart from the design
Last edited by FD_; 28th January 2013 at 06:48 PM.
28th January 2013, 06:52 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 7

23 posts
Smile Hi
What's in last version update?

I think it was same old version.
28th January 2013, 07:03 PM   |  #23  
OP Member

81 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by h.alsadah

What's in last version update?
I think it was same old version.

The latest released version is 1.1.1, which just fixed some bugs of 1.1 and was released somewhere in December, I think.
It seems like the Updated field in Google Play also refers to app description changes, which I seem to have made on January 27th.
The newest version I'm currently working on is 1.2, which will include NFC pairing.
What were you referring to?
28th January 2013, 07:10 PM   |  #24  

23 posts
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by FD_

The latest released version is 1.1.1, which just fixed some bugs of 1.1 and was released somewhere in December, I think.
It seems like the Updated field in Google Play also refers to app description changes, which I seem to have made on January 27th.
The newest version I'm currently working on is 1.2, which will include NFC pairing.
What were you referring to?

but in the market the January 27th update 1.1.1 it was same I think old version and same changeloge ?
28th January 2013, 07:14 PM   |  #25  
OP Member

81 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by h.alsadah

but in the market the January 27th update 1.1.1 it was same I think old version and same changeloge ?

I just checked and it seems like I even released 1.1.1 back in October. I just updated the app description on January 27th, I did not even touch the apk, but it seems like Google even interprets description changes as an update.
The Following User Says Thank You to FD_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2013, 07:23 PM   |  #26  

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FD_

I just checked and it seems like I even released 1.1.1 back in October. I just updated the app description on January 27th, I did not even touch the apk, but it seems like Google even interprets description changes as an update.

No sorry my mistake I think when I see January 27, 2013 should change also app version... ,but I don't get update

I get it Thanks ^-^.
Last edited by h.alsadah; 28th January 2013 at 07:25 PM.
28th January 2013, 11:06 PM   |  #27  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 940

2,418 posts
More
Re: [App] Fast File Transfer - The WiFi Direct For The Rest Of Us
Quote:
Originally Posted by FD_

Developing an app that allows transfers to any WiFi device was one of my original goals, so of course I will always keep a way to receive without any special app. The receiving part I mentioned would just connect to the WiFi for you and open the web browser automatically.

BTW, some One V users report that the app does not work for them. Does it work on your One V? If so, which ROM are you running?

No it works flawlessly on stock sense, cm 10, paranoid android, slimbean, evervolv, cm9 and almost all ROMs I used

the people complaining must be having weaker WiFi radio because some one v's shipped in mid July had this hardware problem there's nothing wrong with the app though

And also can we use this as WiFi direct like in Samsung devices i mean like without typing that number in future??

Sent from my One V using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Aashuk Mehta For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th January 2013, 03:38 PM   |  #28  
OP Member

81 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashukmehta

No it works flawlessly on stock sense, cm 10, paranoid android, slimbean, evervolv, cm9 and almost all ROMs I used
the people complaining must be having weaker WiFi radio because some one v's shipped in mid July had this hardware problem there's nothing wrong with the app though

Thank you very much for pointing this out

Quote:
Originally Posted by aashukmehta

And also can we use this as WiFi direct like in Samsung devices i mean like without typing that number in future??

As mentioned above, I am planning some kind of receiving part that would only need name and password of the sender once and could receive automatically later.
29th January 2013, 05:05 PM   |  #29  
Flag C0!MBAT0RE
Thanks Meter: 271

409 posts
More
It sounds cool .but can u upload the APK on xda.many like me dont have access to google play
29th January 2013, 06:14 PM   |  #30  
Account currently disabled
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 45

65 posts
Re: [App] Fast File Transfer - The WiFi Direct For The Rest Of Us
Ty,
I liked this app and use it instead of Bluetooth,
For faster transfer of files

Send From My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100,
HIT thanks if I did Helped you.
LIFE! It's what you make out of it!