FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[Q] unfortunately the process.android.process.acore has stopped

264 posts
Thanks Meter: 59

By knarfies, Senior Member on 18th October 2012, 02:55 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey guys so i know there are plenty of threads going over this issue and even a official t mobile page explaining how to fix the issue but I'm all out of options. So i was running the stock rooted rom and saw a beats installer app in the market and decided to check it out. I proceeded with the process but when i got to the end and the app said the phone will now reboot the phone froze. I waited but after awhile decided to reboot the phone. I rebooted and the phone stayed stuck on the Samsung screen. I then proceeded to flash the stock rom i found online ( i think it was adroid police ) and rebooted. I noticed the phone didnt wipe though. I didnt have to log into google or anything. When i got back home, everything and its mom started to fail. Pop up screens so bad that i had to pull the battery and went back into odin and decided to oding the stock rooted rom. Got back to the home screen ( my phone didnt wipe after odin either ) and everything was failing still. I decided i better factory reset. That helped alot. After all day of getting my phone back together and loosing game data, i went to play virtual city and that wouldnt load. I gave up and uninstalled. I then went to join my contacts and after deleting contacts my phone pops the same error. What now? Hoping someone knows something i dont. Thanks guys.
The Following User Says Thank You to knarfies For This Useful Post: [ View ]

18th October 2012, 06:07 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59

More
If anyone cares, I did another factory reset but from the settings menu instead of recovery and the phone seems to be running great so far. Keeping my fingers crossed

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to knarfies For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st October 2012, 04:02 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 108

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knarfies

If anyone cares, I did another factory reset but from the settings menu instead of recovery and the phone seems to be running great so far. Keeping my fingers crossed

Ran into that problem recently. Fixed by clearing data on contact and contact storage in app manager.

Happens sometimes when ever a new ROM is flashed.
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to dellenrules For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd October 2012, 04:23 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I'm also getting the same error. I started getting it after trying to root with the odin procedure with no flash counter increase. when i flash the stock image back it works normally, but i want root!
The Following User Says Thank You to Pleskot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th November 2012, 11:46 PM |#5  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dellenrules

Ran into that problem recently. Fixed by clearing data on contact and contact storage in app manager.

Googled your post, worked for me on the Tab 10.1 after flashing a CM10 update without clearing user data. Thanks!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RipplingHurst For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th November 2012, 03:10 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

This also worked for me! just curious how did you know to clear contact and contact storage ?

Thanks again now to import my contacts back...
8th December 2012, 03:58 AM |#7  
Flag NYC

More
Quote:

Thanks, you saved my bacon! I thought I would have to delete all my user data, but I did this after a flash and it worked perfectly. Appreciate your post!
27th December 2012, 07:54 PM |#8  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:

Had the same problem, and your advice worked like a charm.

Thanks a lot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McDowski For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th December 2012, 08:47 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 108

Donate to Me
More
No problem. Glad it helped.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dellenrules For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st December 2012, 03:16 PM |#10  
Flag Bulgaria
Thanks Meter: 1

More
[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by knarfies

Love you <3
3rd January 2013, 04:03 PM |#11  
Flag Buffalo

Donate to Me
More
Just wanted to say thanks for the post. Helped me as well when I flashed the new AOKP rom on my VZ Galaxy Nexus.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
acore, error
Previous Thread Next Thread