Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1 on XDA Premium HD
13th November 2012, 07:38 AM   |  #12  
Developer Committee / Senior Moderator / XDA Portal Team
Flag Somewhere in Poland
Thanks Meter: 11,329

6,106 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quick information. I've stucked this thread and now it should be considered as an official place to discuss color. Other threads will be closed. Thanks for understanding
Last edited by eagleeyetom; 13th November 2012 at 07:43 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to eagleeyetom For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2012, 10:23 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 66

573 posts
More
I just got mine yesterday (thank you slickdeals!!). I went for the white one because it looks prettier to me, but the gray actually doesn't look bad in person. In the pictures I saw, gray looked waaaay ugly, but when you hold it in your hand and play with it, it really is kind of a good looking color. Unfortunately, light gray + dark gray is still not as pretty as light gray + white.. so.. there you have it.
13th November 2012, 12:35 PM   |  #14  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 350

1,069 posts
Donate to Me
More
I personally like the metallic finish the grey has been given though I like white as well but considering the conditions in India where even Taj Mahal has lost its white color I do not think white of note will last it full distance
14th November 2012, 12:44 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 270

1,154 posts
Grey so I don't have to deal with white turning yellow.
14th November 2012, 10:26 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Most ppl in this thread suggesting grey colour but in the other thread in general section, if im not mistaken, has been discussing about the built quality between the two colours, and most user report that white unit has significant better built quality over the grey unit.
14th November 2012, 09:47 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 14

41 posts
I have the grey and love it. I was torn between white and grey but when i caved in and actually went to buy it they only had grey so i went with that. I own a GS3 in the blue and they actually match surprisingly well. i often use them side by side and people always comment on how nice they look together.
17th November 2012, 08:53 AM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 10

60 posts
Not sure about the inherent quality differences of "white" and "gray" but since both of them are the same price, I considered them having the same in usefulness and performance...

Anyway, I got gray... and when you put it in protective case, color seems no longer a prominent feature...

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1 using Tapatalk 2
17th November 2012, 05:26 PM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 5

28 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua_sx1

Not sure about the inherent quality differences of "white" and "gray" but since both of them are the same price, I considered them having the same in usefulness and performance...

Anyway, I got gray... and when you put it in protective case, color seems no longer a prominent feature...

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1 using Tapatalk 2

Seconded, gray is better for video reasons too imo, since you wont be distracted by the boundary color
18th November 2012, 11:13 PM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 0

25 posts
Gray because appel is white.

I like my gray very much.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread