[REQ] Can someone theme Google Calendar?

Search This thread

TokedUp

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 27, 2010
Hellz Kitchen, NYC
Been using GC for a few days and I like it a lot more than the stock Calendar app, especially the widget. The only thing I dont like about the widget are the colors used for the border. Wondering if someone can theme the widget with a dark theme, would love transparent black.

Or if someone could link me to a guide on how to theme it myself i'll try to do it on my own then share it if it works.

fafinaf

Jan 28, 2012
Los Angeles
Been using GC for a few days and I like it a lot more than the stock Calendar app, especially the widget. The only thing I dont like about the widget are the colors used for the border. Wondering if someone can theme the widget with a dark theme, would love transparent black.

Or if someone could link me to a guide on how to theme it myself i'll try to do it on my own then share it if it works.

Check out the transparent widgets thread in Android Themes. I think they provide info and resources on how to edit the apk and would be a good place to start.

Also, i think it would save time and be helpful to post the apk in you OP. If someone was going to do it for you then they wouldn't want to have to find the apk and install it etc.

Good Luck! Sorry I couldn't be more of assistance :\

Reactions: TokedUp

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am working on inverting it...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Check out the transparent widgets thread in Android Themes. I think they provide info and resources on how to edit the apk and would be a good place to start.

Also, i think it would save time and be helpful to post the apk in you OP. If someone was going to do it for you then they wouldn't want to have to find the apk and install it etc.

Good Luck! Sorry I couldn't be more of assistance :\
    I'm not allowed post it. It's in the play store.

Shouldn't be an issue linking to a free app? I see people do it all the time...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2