ROMS for Metropcs GS3??

OP radrian92

19th October 2012, 07:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Placentia
Thanks Meter: 177

957 posts
More
So I currently own both e4gt and gs3 on Sprint and I'm tempted to make the jump to Metro since they have lte in my area and Sprint won't have it till Q2 of next year ; I'm hesitated because I love flashing roms and there isn't a specific forum for the device. Could someone give me some advice on it? TIA :beer:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
21st October 2012, 10:26 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 917

2,423 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radrian92

So I currently own both e4gt and gs3 on Sprint and I'm tempted to make the jump to Metro since they have lte in my area and Sprint won't have it till Q2 of next year ; I'm hesitated because I love flashing roms and there isn't a specific forum for the device. Could someone give me some advice on it? TIA :beer:

Since the phone is really a sprint device I'd assume the sprint roms would work on a flashed gs3. If 4G works after the phone is flashed I'd love to know because sprint's data speeds are despicable

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
21st October 2012, 08:21 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Placentia
Thanks Meter: 177

957 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbeebe24

Since the phone is really a sprint device I'd assume the sprint roms would work on a flashed gs3. If 4G works after the phone is flashed I'd love to know because sprint's data speeds are despicable

I wouldn't flash it over to Metro since I wouldn't have 4g lte. I'd sell both sg2&sg3 and buy the Metro gs3. I'm just wondering what ROM I could flash.

21st October 2012, 10:27 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 917

2,423 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radrian92

I wouldn't flash it over to Metro since I wouldn't have 4g lte. I'd sell both sg2&sg3 and buy the Metro gs3. I'm just wondering what ROM I could flash.

Oh... I didn't know metro was going to be carrying it. If the hardware is the same as the us variants (dual core 1.5 and 2 gigs ram) I would try one of those. The first hurdle is getting root access

31st October 2012, 01:07 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 45

374 posts
Deletr
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread