Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,778 Members 37,801 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ROMS for Metropcs GS3??

Tip us?

radrian92
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 177
Default ROMS for Metropcs GS3??

So I currently own both e4gt and gs3 on Sprint and I'm tempted to make the jump to Metro since they have lte in my area and Sprint won't have it till Q2 of next year ; I'm hesitated because I love flashing roms and there isn't a specific forum for the device. Could someone give me some advice on it? TIA :beer:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

nbeebe24
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 900

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by radrian92 View Post
So I currently own both e4gt and gs3 on Sprint and I'm tempted to make the jump to Metro since they have lte in my area and Sprint won't have it till Q2 of next year ; I'm hesitated because I love flashing roms and there isn't a specific forum for the device. Could someone give me some advice on it? TIA :beer:

Since the phone is really a sprint device I'd assume the sprint roms would work on a flashed gs3. If 4G works after the phone is flashed I'd love to know because sprint's data speeds are despicable

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

radrian92
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbeebe24 View Post
Since the phone is really a sprint device I'd assume the sprint roms would work on a flashed gs3. If 4G works after the phone is flashed I'd love to know because sprint's data speeds are despicable

I wouldn't flash it over to Metro since I wouldn't have 4g lte. I'd sell both sg2&sg3 and buy the Metro gs3. I'm just wondering what ROM I could flash.

nbeebe24
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 900

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by radrian92 View Post
I wouldn't flash it over to Metro since I wouldn't have 4g lte. I'd sell both sg2&sg3 and buy the Metro gs3. I'm just wondering what ROM I could flash.

Oh... I didn't know metro was going to be carrying it. If the hardware is the same as the us variants (dual core 1.5 and 2 gigs ram) I would try one of those. The first hurdle is getting root access

tdwp16
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Deletr